Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2006, 05:30 AM
    Baby Shower Question
    Hi all,

I am in a bit of a pickle here. I am throwing a baby shower for a close friend of mine and another friend of hers was going to help me. However, I have never heard from her, I have called twice and e-mailed 4 or 5 times with no luck. Now the invites need to go out.
    My question is... can I just put my name on the give by line since I have not heard from this friend at all?
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Dec 11, 2006, 10:39 AM
    That's what I would do. She gave you no help and deserves no credit for it. Why should she get the credit you deserve?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baby Question [ 5 Answers ]

Have a new baby, little over a month. All of a sudden the baby started crying in a completely different way. It was forced and high pitched and sounded like he was in pain. Brought him in to the doctor and the doctor seemed concerned as well. He is feeding well, gaining wait well. The crys...

Baby Shower- need help [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a baby shower to go to for my sister in law tomorrow, it's a surprise one that my mother in law and her sisters from 3 hours away are driving down to throw it for her. My problem is that I don't want to go because they never threw a shower for me 2 years ago with my daughter, which I...

Baby Shower - kind of long - need help [ 5 Answers ]

I'm have a very akward situation. My youngest (21) sister is pregnant. She's the youngest of three girls and is the first to have a child. When she was only 2 months pregnant her best friend (19) said she wanted to throw the baby shower, which is fine. I know that customary the family members of...

Baby Question [ 1 Answers ]

My baby boy is almost 3 months old. He is a good baby. Rarely cries at home or at daycare. Everyday when I pick him up from daycare, the second I pick him up, he starts screaming and crying while I am holding him. I try to comfort him in everyway. I do all the things I do at home to calm him when...

View more questions Search