Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MathsVirgin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 01:11 PM
    Maths
    Well cut the story short, I hate maths and I have an exam next week and because I hate it I haven't been doing well but last year I was getting level 6 and 7, but we did a practice exam and I got a level 4! HEEELLPPP!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2010, 09:06 AM

What are exactly your problems? A week is not much... and if you want to revise all your lessons, better start as soon as possible.

What you can do, is post the questions you are stuck with. Take your book, do the work in it. You can post them in this thread itself, so that it doesn't confused other people viewing your thread.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Maths [ 1 Answers ]

A factory produces 2 types of component a and b. The profit for each component of type a is £3.50 and of type b is £6.50. In a given week 1,440 components are sold making a total profit of £6 840. How many components of each type were sold in that week?

Tricky maths [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help solve this mathematics question? The question is as follows: "the coordinates of the vertices o,a and b of a triangle are (0,0),(12,0) and (0,16) respectively. A)verify that the point with coordinates (4,4) is equidistant from the three sides of the triangle oab." Thank...

Maths [ 7 Answers ]

A man sets out from an oasis to walk acorss the desert to a town which is 55 km due north. Unfortuanately, there is a mountain that he must walk around the reach the town. On the first day walks 20 km on a bearing of 340 degrees. On the second day he walks another 20 km on a bearing of 20 degrees....

Maths hwk [ 1 Answers ]

hi how do you do multiplying out brackets can sum1 do me hwk a) 3(a+2b+5)+2a+b+3 fanks soph x:)

Maths [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have problem with this question. Hope you can find a solution for this question. Philip, the proprietor of a vineyard, estimates at the first 10000 bottles of wine produce this season will fetch a profit of $5 per bottle. However, the profit from each bottle beyond 10000 drop by $0.0002...

View more questions Search