Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    temmy4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 09:09 AM
    A friend of mine with three kids and a wife had been refused a compassionate leave on
    A friend of mine with a wife and three kids were refused compassionate leave on the basis of working with illegal documents.now, t he is jobless and did no know how to feed his family. What do you think he can do?
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 03:52 PM
    I'm not sure what you mean by 'compassionate leave'.

If he was/is in the country, working without proper immigration documents, and was fired because of it, the only thing I can think of to assist your friend and his family, is to apply for emergency welfare, or contact a social service agency.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to have sex with a female friend of mine who is also friend to my wife [ 14 Answers ]

I am in love with a female friend of mine who is also my wife's friend.I want to have sex with my friend.She also likes me to some extent but as a friend only.She tells she cannot have sex with me but at the same time gives signals to have some intimate relationship.she gives mixed reaction.what...

Why a man would leave his wife for his grown kids [ 3 Answers ]

I am my husband's second wife. He has two grown kids in their 30's. They are very jealous that he married me and will not talk to him. The daughter is very controlling and the ex is the main problem. She always calls or text him just to talk about the grown kids. I ask him to quit talking to her....

Don't want to leave.mother of my kids wants me to leave. [ 5 Answers ]

I love them all so much,but she says I have to go.if I stay around she gets angry and screams.im a good dad but my head and heart is all over the place,don't know what to do,she4 won't talk about it.

Can my wife leave and take the kids while I am deployed? [ 3 Answers ]

Currently I am overseas and left not long ago, when I left things were good and we were preparing to transfer to a new duty station where I would not be deployed. I am due to return in 45 days and now she is saying she won't be there and is taking the kids some where else. Can she do this or is...

Wife won't change child's last name to Mine? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my wife won't change her last name or my daughter's last name to mine. Her excuse is that for her to change her last name it would be difficult because she has a business. I believe it is incorporated. She owns 2 houses that she rents out. Her excuse for not changing my daughter's is that...

View more questions Search