Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    owen2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 04:18 AM
    What are the importance of research methodology
    Research has been described as a major factor in the hub of development of any country,but it has been argued that if the result of research where any thing to go by. The state of nigerian nation, might have been different from what it is experienced today. Discuss?
    owen2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2010, 04:24 AM

Research has been described as a major factor in the hub of development of any country,but it has been argued that if the result of research where any thing to go by. The state of nigerian nation, might have been different from what it is experienced today. Discuss
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2010, 04:24 AM
    Homework?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is methodology correct? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to determine a retirement option: take single life pmt of $7210 with nothing to spouse when I die, or $6467 with spouse getting 100% if I predecease her. Any year I predecease her means we lose the monthly $7210 income stream (or $86520 per year) from that point forward. I have...

Methodology in studying religion [ 4 Answers ]

How would a student of religion, who may or may not have any religious convictions, set about examining a religion with which they were unfamiliar with, using methodology?

Methodology [ 2 Answers ]

I´m teaching english as a second language to eight year olds so I would like to know if you could give me some ideas about how to introduce the present continuous tense as easy as possible Thanks

View more questions Search