Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmw2085 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 10:20 PM
    Grand theft felony charge can join military
    I got off jail 5 months ago.Now I'm on probation.I got felony charge for grand theft.My question is" Can i join military?"
    Strength89 Posts: 72, Reputation: 24

Jul 19, 2010, 12:03 AM

I could be wrong but I do not think you can join the military with any type of felony charge.

Ask a recruiter. A waiver MAY be possible but I doubt it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to join Military w/Felony & Probation [ 15 Answers ]

Hello. I am new to this website. Before I start my story I just want to say many of the people who are helping answer questions from posters like me that God bless your souls and your lucks in lives. I have few issues in my life that may get in the way of joining the military; something I wanted...

3rd degree felony grand theft with a vop [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find out information on what would be my best bet.the case is a bit complex but it is safe to say that the case was poorly represented and the evidence was week but I have two children that I'm raising on my own and they were my only concern at the time that I signed a conviction for...

Grand theft felony [ 1 Answers ]

I was charged with a felony for grand theft, although I feel it was a little extreme! I have never been in trouble before in my life! Im a single mom of 3 who has been going through a lot the past few months and I made a bad judgement in my actions, Is there anyway I can get that reduced, Im...

Grand theft auto maximum charge in state of GA [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter 19yrs old took her friends keys while sleeping and on top of that totalled it. He is not pressing charges but can she still be charged with this offense since he filed a report?

View more questions Search