Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gulechka57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 10:03 PM
    Hepatitis B
    My daughter 22 y/o has a Hep B with very high level of virus. She can't work, feels fatique, weakness, pain in joints & etc... She needs a treatment,blood test every 3 mo, and liver ultrasound.I'm a disable and very worry about her health.We applied for Medical but get denial... Now we are waiting for a hearing. I don't know how can I help her?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 9, 2010, 10:31 PM

It sounds like you are doing everything you can to help.

Does she live with you? Does she get any help at all financially?

I'm so sorry you're all going through this. I hope that the hearing turns out in your favor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many hepatitis viruses can give rise to hepatitis [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find answer for preparation my exam. Thanks in advance for all answers.

Hepatitis c [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what are the causes of hepatitis c. is it infectious and if it is, how does One catch the disease. Is there any newly inovative solutions for cure? Also, is it inheirited? Thanks

Hepatitis B [ 1 Answers ]

My mother died of liver cancer as a result of hepatitis B. My sister and I were also diagnosed with hepatitis B however mine is chronic and hers is not. What is chronic hepatitis B and what are chances that I will get liver cancer.

Hepatitis C [ 1 Answers ]

I Have Heppatitis C And Had Some Blood Work Done To See If It Is Active Or Not. I Was Reading About Some Natural Products To Take That Is Suppose To Be The World's #1 Seller. It Is Called Liv-52 (liver Support Formula). Do You Recommend Taking This? I Haven't Talked To My Doctor Yet Because The...

Hepatitis c [ 2 Answers ]

Current treatments for Hepatitis C? Vitamins or natural products that can help?

View more questions Search