Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terryr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 09:48 PM
    Help for dual resident drug rehab program in ca
    Why can't I get help for my son, bi polar one disorder, and substance overuse, yet every sliding scale facility, denies me, I am desperate to save my son's life! He will not make it for long if he does not receive help, yet all I am told when I contact programs, facilities, etc. is 'here is a no. to call'! Why doesn't anyone care, those who are in charge of admissions, the intake workers, the ones who anser my plea for help? I am at my wit's end, and my son is not able to care for himself, yet his disability claim, since 2007, is now at appeal level, while I opened another on Friday, 6-4-10. I don't want to bury me son, yet proof Bi Polar one, has been submitted numerous times, why can't just one resource of help care? There are hundreds of programs listed, some are relisted in same search engine, and I am lost as to what to do, can you help us? [email protected]
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2010, 07:42 AM

You have to remember that currently California as a state is broke and most of their resources are extremely limited. It's not that the folks answering the phone don't care, it's a matter of they have no money to help your son right now. Keep on appealing the Social Security Disability case. If you don't have an attorney to help you, get one as they can help properly coordinate the paperwork and make sure everything is done to get the benefits. Once you've been turned down once you are able to get an attorney for the appeal portion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dual status return non resident single and resident married filing [ 1 Answers ]

I was on F1-OPT till oct-2009 (exempt) and hence was considered non resident for tax purposes. I moved to H1B and am currently employed under this visa. Since I spent > 183 days in the US I am a resident for tax purposes from oct-dec 2009. I think I should file dual status tax return for this tax...

School Mandated Drug Rehab - NJ [ 10 Answers ]

My son is 17. He was randomly tested in school in October 2008. He failed for marijuana. School policy is he had to go to out-patient. He has been since then. In February 2009, the director of rehab said he HAD to go to in-patient. He doesn't like his "attitude". We have NO health...

On court supervision and faild drug screening at rehab [ 5 Answers ]

I've been freeking out about this all day my rehab tyest came back positive for weed but the test results start counting at 20 for a positive reading and I was 21 how will this effect my court supervision... if you don't know what that is its like Probation, I actually have a PO but its like a four...

Drug rehab [ 1 Answers ]

In June I got custody of my 2 grandchildren due to their mother using and selling drugs. DCS was not called in but she voluntarially gave up custody for min of 12 months. The judge STONGLY suggested, but did not order a hair follicle drug test so there would be a benchmark established for showing...

Drug rehab [ 3 Answers ]

Alabama. My wife has been in rehab since 4/25/07. She was caught in bed by our kids (5&7) with her 22 year old drug dealer before rehab (she is 32). While in rehab she has started a relationship with another man she came to know in there. She told me in April that he tried to commit suicide while...

View more questions Search