Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preston7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 09:13 PM
    Written answer to citation for suit affecting parent child relationship, dallas Texas
    I have no money to hire an attorney. I need to file a written answer in Texas District Court 330 Dallas Texas to a Original Petition in Suit Affecting Parent-Child relationship (AOP). I am the Father living in Houston, Texas, Mother and child lives in Dallas,Texas temporarily and are moving back to houston, Texas, I have receipts for support given. Child is 8 months o age. Mother and Father are negotiable and in good communication. I have 4 days left to respond
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jun 10, 2010, 04:17 AM

... and your question is..?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Citation Issued in Texas [ 5 Answers ]

I was served a justice court citation by an attorney's office representing a collection agency. I was served by a contractor service and not a constable or any other officer of the law. He did not have me sign anything stating that I did receive the citation. Should I answer the citation to the...

Parent/adult child relationship [ 3 Answers ]

I am still adjusting to my daughter being out on her own. She is my only daughter and I am having difficulty cutting the apron string. I have been pretty good about not being a "helicopter parent." I feel hurt that she hasn't returned my calls. I called and had to leave a message on her cell...

How Can I Find Someone In Dallas Texas? [ 2 Answers ]

I Have Tried Everything?I Am Searching For Someone In Dallas Texas,a Long Lost Love Of Sorts,someone Help Please!!

View more questions Search