Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamo13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 03:09 PM
    Who can get in trouble presenting false invoices to an insurance company for a new ro
    I work for a roofing company who makes two different invoices... one for the insurance company and one for the customer. Who in the company can get in trouble for this?
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Jun 9, 2010, 08:35 PM

Whoever is involved

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone get in trouble for filing false charges? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband and I have standard visitation of my step daughter and have since July 7, 2006. We do pay child support every week just like were obligated too. We've also had problems out of the mother and her family, but kept fighting to see our daughter because she's ours. Last time it was our...

Does my insurance company have to pay for damages to a car with no insurance [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter was at fault for a car accident, however the other person had no insurance. In the state of Indiana you must have insurance. My question is does my insurance have to pay the other person damages? Also can I report this person to police department for false information on a legal report...

Best insurance company? [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering what insurance companies are most popular and which ones people like. My husband and I would like to get life insurance policies but we don't know which company to go with. If anyone has any ideas or would just like to tell me what company they have that would be of great help...

Arrested for Drinking Underage and Presenting False ID [ 4 Answers ]

I was at a bar and left with my drink still in my hand. Much to my surprise, I was confronted by a pack of police who took the beer out of my hand and asked for my ID. I presented the ID that was in my wallet, the fake, and was cuffed and taken to the station. I was issued three tickets: 1)...

View more questions Search