Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prakashapatel1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 02:53 PM
    The annual Internal Rate of Return required
    The annual Internal Rate of Return required on a cash flow beginning with $10,000 annual deposits in the beginning of the year, lasting for 10 years, and resulting in a future value at the end of year 20 of $400,000.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2010, 05:08 PM
    Hi, prakashapatel1!

Are you looking for a direct answer to the problem, or for someone to come along and teach you how to come up with the correct answer yourself, please?

If the former is true, please click on the following link to read the announcement there.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Annual Rate of Return [ 3 Answers ]

If I buy a share for $25 and sell it for $50, my profit is $25. If that takes 5 year what would be the average annual rate of return on my investment?

Average rate of return, net present value, internal rate of return, & payback period [ 3 Answers ]

CAM Company is evaluating a project requiring a capital expenditure of $619,200. The project has an estimated life of four years and no salvage value. The estimated net income and net cash flow from the project are as follows: Year Net Income ...

Internal rate of return, net present value, return on invextment [ 1 Answers ]

what do we mean by internal rate of return, net present value and average annual return on investments? What do they imply? And, how are they computed?

View more questions Search