Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephlove108 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 01:12 PM
    Black and white cartoon vhs kids living in a shoe many other stories
    There was a vhs tape that I used to watch all the time when I was a child. It had many stories one where a boy and a girl get lost at this house and this witch wants to eat them, and a bunch of little kids living in a shoe and their mother or lady who takes care of them gives them medicine before ethey go to bed but they jump on the bed, and this cartoon car gets a flat and many more... I want to find out the name so bad.. any help ?
    abelladonus Posts: 15, Reputation: 10

Sep 10, 2010, 09:39 AM
    I had a tape that had those cartoons and many more on them, when I was a child. It was called 6 hours of cartoons. There are multiple volumes, but they are only available on VHS. Check amazon.com, there are a few of the tapes listed there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ceiling fan has black, white, and a black/white wire? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with this combination of wires? I am trying to change out ceiling fans in my living room. From ceiling box I have: a black wire, and a white wire, and no ground From the fan w/ light kit I have: a black wire, white wire, and a black w/ while stripe wire, and no...

Samari cartoon, 5 kids and their white tiger [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I saw this movie back in the early 90's. It's about 5 samari kids and their white tiger. In one episode, their white tiger dies and the tiger of the evil guy gives up it's spirit to give the white tiger life again. It's been so long that that's all I really remember except that I believe...

View more questions Search