Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LUFCJack Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 11:00 AM
    Parents permission?
    Would a 17 year old need parents permission to move from England to Ireland to live with their uncle?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 9, 2010, 12:41 PM

Yes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 17 and pregnant. Can I get married without parents permission? [ 10 Answers ]

Im 17 years old and about 3 months pregnant. I live in CA and the baby's daddy lives 5 hours away in LA. I want to go move with him since I hate living at home. There is no point in me staying here. I know one legal way is if were married. My parents would never sign the papers and give me off too...

You might not have permission [ 7 Answers ]

\\pc\ is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions. The network path was not found.

Wwhat to do if you want to leave your parents and join another family withou parents [ 5 Answers ]

What should I do when I want to leave my family and join another at 16-years old?

On Credit card with Parents- Parents Leaving me holding the bag [ 3 Answers ]

I got out of a bad relationship and my credit was bad... so my parents offered to take out some credit cards and also put me on some established ones... I am only on there as a signer, authorized user... I charged very little most of the charges were for a business my mom owns... they now have...

Used by permission [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing a book and I wanted to know can you use newspaper clippings , and jokes off the web as long as you site your source

View more questions Search