Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lapac Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 04:30 AM
    No father listed on birth certificate for UAE embassy authentication
    Hello!
    My daughter's is 8 and on her birth certificate, the father's name is not mentioned and was not acknowledge by her biological father since birth. We don't have any contact anymore ever since.
    Now I sent my daughter's birth certificate for authentication at DFA and UAE Embassy. However the embassy denied it twice since they require paternal acknowledgement which I can't provide.
    I got married last year but not to her biological father and we are processing the adoption but will take more than a year.
    What can I do just so UAE embassy will authenticate the birth certificate.

Note: we inquired at the immigration in Dubai and they said they are not suppose to deny the document since the father is not mentioned then they can not ask for paternal acknowledgement.

Appreciate any comments regarding this.

BR,
    LC

Check out some similar questions!

Washington State Adoption: There is no father listed on birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

OK... so in the last month of our relationship I got pregnant. Didn't know until a month after that. Took the respectful route and told him before anyone else. He gave me every excuse to get rid of the baby. "i would be a terrible father" "you don't want to have kids with me" "i should go back to...

No father listed on birth certificate how can husband adopt [ 15 Answers ]

I live in KS. I don't know who my baby's biological father is, how can my husband adopt? There is no fater listed on the birth certificate. And what if someone later in life were to question if they were the father what would happen then?

Rights of a father not listed on birth certificate [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Louisiana and am pregnant with my first child. The father of the baby has expressed no interest in the baby and will not be listed on the birth certificate. What rights, if any will he have even if he isn't listed on the birth certificate?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.