Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abm nasimul Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 01:27 AM
    Java software for my computer
    Appropriate java software for my computer. How and where can I get it?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2010, 01:49 AM
    Java Downloads for All Operating Systems - Sun Microsystems
    TimesGoneBy Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2010, 10:57 PM
    If you are running a Windows operating System (XP, Vista, 7), you can download the latest version of Java from this site:
    http://www.java.com/en/

If you are running a Mac operating System, your computer should already have Java installed (as Mac creates and releases their own updates of Java specific to each operating system). If you believe that your version of Java is an odd or corrupted state, you may need to try an archive and reinstall to fix the problem. For more information, you should refer to this article on Apple's website at http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1710?viewlocale=en_US.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do with the extra java versions that I have on my computer? [ 2 Answers ]

What should I do with the extra java versions that I have on my computer? Should I delete some of them, or delete them all and re-install an updated version? I'm having issues with my java.

My computer won't let me download java [ 5 Answers ]

I have recently bought a computer but it does not have java on it, when I go to try and download java on any browser I mean I have IE, Google chrome, flock, mozilla, it comes up with a warning message saying it can't be done, going to a website page saying page cannot be found, I have tried...

What is a computer tracking software? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was on an avitar chat room, and someone said that this was the computer tracking software, and you have been tracked. Your computer will shutdown in a while. What is that??

Computer languages (HTML, Java, etc.) good for future? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, if I wanted to get a future career in Computer or computer business would it be useful or essential, to learn HTML, Java, PHP, C++, CSS, or any major ones. Also, which should I learn and not learn. I don't know exactly what specific career I want, I just want the general and things that are...

Loading software into java enabled mobile [ 1 Answers ]

I am doing ME computer science in INDIA. My final year project is about remote access using Mobile. I have planned to do it in J2ME with emulator. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LOAD THIS SOFTWARE(emulator) INTO MOBILE AFTER COMPLETING SIMULATION IN PC

View more questions Search