Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 12:43 AM
    M waiting for tr and pr results. Will I affect from bill cap rules?
    Hi, I applied tr in 20th oct '09 and pr in 23 dec '09. I am still working in the same restaurant. But this new bill capping proposal scared me. What will happen next if it implemented and how long will take to come into effect? If I am affected from this, do I need to go back to my country or any options are given? I feel Australian government is ruining my life, time, and career. They showed a dream and they are vanishing themselves.
    catie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 12:45 AM

By the way I am user catie and I am cook.
    hanji Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2010, 04:02 AM
    Hi catie
    If u applied under subclass 885 then its going to effect you. So better get employer sonsorship as soon as possible , where you working if u already applied under employer nomination scheme then you don't need to worry about new bill.this bill is delay till 11 August ,so after this date we will come to know when this will come into effect

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best way to cap a copper water line: compression fitting or copper cap? [ 29 Answers ]

Hi all, Unsuccessfully tried to cap a copper water line by soldering a pre-soldered cap onto the end. Took all the proper steps, cleaned the ends of the pipe and fitting first, then applied flux around both. Wasn't quite sure what I should be heating, so I just heated everything. After my first...

Bio Claire results in steps! I am posting results you post yours! [ 34 Answers ]

Hello World! So I got my bio cliare creame, lotion, and oil appx.8 days ago. I have seen some lightening (more skin evening than anything) and now I am starting to itch a little but I see that's just apart of the process because it dries your skin a bit and I know I have to buy a sun screen to put...

Why does Q4 results being announced in June affect the stock as it is 2 months old? [ 1 Answers ]

Why does Q4 results (31st March) being announced in June affect the stock as it is 2 months old and other events might have overtaken the impact of the result?

Run cap and Start cap values for GE 5KCP39KG 5177AS [ 11 Answers ]

Hi there, I am trying to fix an old Goettl gas pack unit. It worked fine till 2 weeks ago. Now it starts normally with colder air for like 4-5 minutes then it sends inside warm air , no cooling . From outside I can see the condenser fan blade starting to rotate for those 4-5 minutes , low RPM...

Does secondary pot smoke affect hair folical test results [ 1 Answers ]

I currently rent a house with two other roommates who smoke pot big time. My question is will pot show up when I submit to a hair follicle test, due to breathing secondary smoke in the house? I stay in my room and have never felt any signs of feeling high. Would value any impute based on fact...

View more questions Search