Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akg13in Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 11:06 PM
    Company takeover india
    We are a engineering / plant manufacturing unit located in western suburbs of Mumbai. Are intrested to either hire an executive to run the industry on profit sharing or sell off with goodwill.
    Contact [Email address removed to protect privacy.]
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2010, 11:12 PM
    Hi, akg13in!

This isn't the type of site where you can advertise for something like that.

Have you tried the following sites?

craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums

Welcome to Hoobly

DomesticSale - The Effective Free Classifieds

I did need to remove your email address from your post. I would hate to see you get spammed because it was exposed here. Plus, once a thread has been started, all information needs to stay on the thread so that anyone with similar questions can benefit by the information that's exchanged.

Thanks!
    akg13in Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2010, 04:56 AM
    Thanks Dear One
    For correcting me. You are right. I should not have used this forum for sending such information.
    Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, akg13in!

This isn't the type of site where you can advertise for something like that.

Have you tried the following sites?

craigslist classifieds: jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, events, forums

Welcome to Hoobly

DomesticSale - The Effective Free Classifieds

I did need to remove your email address from your post. I would hate to see you get spammed because it was exposed here. Plus, once a thread has been started, all information needs to stay on the thread so that anyone with similar questions can benefit by the information that's exchanged.

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2010, 12:58 PM
    If you would like help in how to word an ad on other sites so that it will get the most exposure, I can help with that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a Pvt Ltd Company & Partnership Company in India [ 1 Answers ]

We are two sisters & planning to start a Business in India. Let me know should we go for Pvt Ltd Company or Partnership. How do they both differ Thank u

Allowed to work for us company from india [ 1 Answers ]

I am having GC for USA and staying india since 7 month. Am I allowed to work forus company even though I amin india since more than 7 month. Secondly if I convert to tourist visa then am I still allowed to work for us company from india.

Intend to work for US company from India [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently in US working for a small IT company (2001-till date). I am planning to relocate to India next year. I would like to explore the option of continuing to work for the present employer from India as a consultant. I am an Indian citizen, have EAD. I would appreciate it if someone can...

View more questions Search