Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kolinxian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 02:51 AM
    Psychic Reading
    With the gold I saw a piece of paper... it says 'you will die before you know it... after I went to college I shared my dream with my friend... after 3 days... he cam scared to me and said that he saw real gold with a piece of paper and it says... you will die bofore you know it... he saw it for real...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 05:22 AM

What is your question?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 05:30 AM

Are you trying to convince us it is real. People can create their own outcomes by believing and fearing in something.

For example: Some Twaddler went into the psychic to get a reading and the psychic told him/her that they were going to die. That idea is planted in that persons head.

He/she leaves and gets hit by a truck. Is it because the psychic predicted it or is it because that negative thought was implanted in that persons head and they actually believed it was going to happen so it did??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic reading [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I was born 02/12/1987 I'm coming to a place in my life where my options have become extremely limited and I feel very alone in many ways, I am unsure of what to do regarding my life, I really want just a direction I don't know where to start, but the last 4 years there has been one bad thing...

Psychic reading this weekend. [ 1 Answers ]

I went to see a psychic this weekend. I asked a lot of questions about my broken relationship. I was really surprised of all the psychic new of me and my ex. She said a lot of things I believed would happen and things that happened in the past. My question is how do you feel about this, meaning...

Can any one tell me give me a psychic reading [ 2 Answers ]

I though here people are nice and help ful and will give some psychic reading but all are just for fun so I will not ask my question

Psychic reading for a scorpio [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old male born Nov. 21, 1989 at 3:50 pm. Is anything good in my future considering everything else is going bad right now. Any love or anything. Please give me a Psychic reading.

View more questions Search