Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lblades3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 04:37 PM
    How long do I have before vacating my home in Georgia my name on deed with in-laws
    My family and I reside in a single family home in Clayton county GA my spouse and I are listed on deed but not the actual loan but currely due to hardship we are in default for 5 months. A repayment agreement will be too high that we cannot afford and my in-laws choose not to complete a modification application which was miled to us from mortgage compay. They now giving us a verbal notice to vacate the property by the end of the month
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 04:51 PM

Just depends on the lender, I have see them taking 12 months or more to evict, some are just not doing anything right now. So there is no exact answer, just depends

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Georgia probation laws [ 4 Answers ]

I was on parole and probation in 2 different counties I violated my parole by catching a new felony, I signed a waiver to go back to prison instead of going in front of the parole board meaning I was eligble for parole in 6 months, I went to court on my new felony charges and the grand jury didn't...

Property deed laws in Georgia [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I discovered my organization in Georgia did not have a recorded warranty deed to property on land it has held meetings on for 86 years. What steps need to be taken to generate a warranty deed in its name? Can we generate affidavits of ownership to establish ownership to generate a...

Vacating a mobile home that you've inherited [ 2 Answers ]

I've inherited a mobile home from my father but have not had the title transferred - I've been living in it for about a year and have no lease with the mobile home part - I do not own the land and the place is falling apart - am I responsible for anything if I vacate the premises?

What are Georgia Garnishment Laws [ 1 Answers ]

I received several lawyer solicitations in my mail. Apparently there has been a garnishment filed against me In the local County State Court here in Georgia. I was unaware that there was an action against me. Does this violate fair debt collection? Thank you for any help.

Laws for Georgia [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know what the laws for Georgia are? Thanks!

View more questions Search