Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mwatt4127 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 04:18 PM
    My HOA put a judgment against me for $1200 in 07 for past due HOA fees in Newton Coun
    My HOA put a judgment against me for $1200 in 07 for past due HOA fees in Newton County. A continuing garnishment and bank levy for $2958 was filed in Gwinnett county. I am being garnished, but I was never served with summons for garnishment. I am now being told by Gwinnett county court that my money has not been dispursed due to me not personally being served, but still being garnished. How can I fight this and get my money back?

Check out some similar questions!

HOA question for condo complex with no HOA setup [ 6 Answers ]

I own a condo in a 4 unit condo complex. The front 4 units are exactly the same. We have two sets of CC&R's in place. The CC&R's reference an HOA name for each complex but states that it is not active. It states that the homeowners are responsible for their own maintenance on their home and the...

HOA fees? [ 2 Answers ]

How do owners come up with what to charge for HOA fees?

HOA fees [ 1 Answers ]

When certain homeowners do not pay the HOA, are the rest of us legally obligated to make up for them by paying their portion of the fee? If we do not pay the portion is that a legal issue for us or can the HOA also put a lien on our property because of this?

Foreclosure due to HOA fees [ 2 Answers ]

I live in the state of Florida. I have not paid my Homeowner Association Fees in about 9 months. They have recently sent me a letter stating that they are going to foreclose on the house unless I come up with the total amount owed to them. Can they do this? I thought they could only put a lien on...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.