Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winblore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 05:50 PM
    Greek Citizenship through Marriage?
    I'm planning on getting married to Greek/American girlfriend, and I need to know how long it will take me to get the Greek citizenship (my girlfriend holds both Am and Gr)?
    One detail is that I'm stateless, and the only type of papers I hold is a SYRIAN TRAVEL DOCUMENT (issued for Palestinian refugees). I'm here in states legally on a J-1 visa.
    Does anyone has an experience with naturalization through marriage with the Greek authorities? And can it be done without me having to travel to Greece first?
    abdul g Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2010, 07:08 AM

Hi Deir
    Am pakistani Citizen,But
    Now I'm living in Greece and my
    Wife is Greece citizen,we marry last monthe.My Question is holong then I apply Greece citizenship and after apply holong
    Then I getit Greece Citizenship.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to obtain dual Greek/USA citizenship; having trouble with Greek Consulates [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find help in obtaining Greek citizenship through my father, who was born in Greece, still has his Greek passport, but is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. The main problem I am having is finding a consulate that will even talk to me/help me. The one consulate that has been helpful is...

Greek Citizenship [ 3 Answers ]

My son has an American mother and a Greek father and I have questions about his registering in Greece. Am I on the right section to pose a question?

Greek citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - How can I get greek citizenship for my son? His father is greek and he recognize baby by his own in front of a public notary.Greek embassy ask me to bring the father but he disappeared.We were never married.What can I do to register my son in Greece? Anyone with greek boyfriend please advise....

Greek Citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

My mother is an American and my father is a Greek citizen. However, my parents were not married and before my birth my father went back to Greece. He is, however, on my birth certificate. If I could get his documents and prove he's a Greek citizen, could I apply for Greek citizenship? Would...

View more questions Search