Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Klaipeda Posts: 203, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2010, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Yes it is the same guy! Waiting for your reply.. Thank you!!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaipeda View Post
    thank you , very nice of you!
    another question is: you are saying that I need to find the man I really like and am happy with or stay alone and be happy with myself. I do understand that there's no biggest true. The pint only is that this guy really cares about me..

There will be others who may care more. Be happy being by yourself for a while. The right one will come along.

Jul 1, 2010, 02:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by positiveparent View Post
    Are you sure hes not married or involved with someone else?
    No I am not sure. How can I be sure. He can hide if he wants to. I don't know how to check him. I decided not to go to bed with him for a year or two. He lives in a shared home and I am not going home with him.. We meet only outside.So if he wants sex he needs to release me after I refuse to sleep with him when he decides to.. If he would be fine without sex for long time than it would proof something to me..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 1, 2010, 04:03 PM

Talaniman Rule-Date them all, short, fat, skinny, or tall. 18-80, blind, cripple, or crazy!!

The point, enjoy getting to really know people and have a great time before you commit to just one!!

Save the sex for just that one.
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 05:55 PM

I agree

Aug 24, 2010, 09:53 AM
    Date does not reply to my texts
    Hi
    I have been going out with the man that I see likes me a lot. He is very kind, polite and cares about me- takes me out for a walk on weekends and is very attentive and in the end of the day he takes me for a meal.
    But when he texts me and I respond to him, he sometimes does not respond back. Previously I was asking about this guy and I had advice that he might be playing with me.So the best advice probably for me would be to talk straight to him. But I know that people do lie and feel threatened and they tend to close up when confronted with a question 'where have you been' or 'why didn't you respond to my sms'?

This confronting behaviour is sometimes addicted-once insecure about your friend-allways insecure! One can be questioning his date on even the smallest things that may looke normal to other people..
    And it will ruin the romance in the date and relationships.
    I just thinking that it maybe my case too. But What if I just give him some space and not overreact and will not ask him to explain himself ? We did not have a sex yet and I can refuse until I am ready. He doesn't mind.
    So what if I just relax doing another things insead of asking him to explain himself when he doesn't respond to my messages or etc? Will I looke like a stupid cow being pushed around? Will he start liking me less?

Thanks very much for your answers!:)
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Aug 24, 2010, 09:56 AM

Have you seen how much texting costs if you exceed your limit!!

Aug 24, 2010, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BMI View Post
    Have you seen how much texting costs if you exceed your limit!!!
    You mean he might be short of credits?
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 24, 2010, 10:06 AM

If he text you and you reply there really is no reason for him to reply to your reply.
    As long as he texts and calls and takes you out and is nice, don't worry about.
    Maybe he does not like to text.
    I know I hate it.

Aug 24, 2010, 11:26 AM

Could be a whole cornucopia of reasons he does not text back all the time. Personally, I find some people replace actual phone conversations in favor of texting. If so, be prepared to text back and fourth for hours on end. That one always perturbs me! No use in trying to figure it out. I'd not jump to conclusions about it, if he cuts you of completely you would have something to concern yourself with, until then...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 25, 2010, 10:30 AM

The phone has to be cheaper, and you seem to put a lot on texts. That in itself is a mistake. Relationship are about how you interact in real life, not how much texting you do.
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2010, 10:35 AM

You leave this man alone. There are red flags everywhere. Do you want to end up on the six o'clock news as a victim?

Don't think it can't happen? Watch the news and read the Newspaper. Leave this guy alone!

Aug 25, 2010, 12:57 PM

I'd agree with T-man but I forgot about this spread reputation gig the site has going.

Anyway, I think six pages and counting for a simple 'he's not texting me back' is a ironic comment about the situation itself. Wayyy too much thought into a very small matter. Just go out and base your feelings and such on that, like T suggests above.

This texting business is really out of control in my opinion and it has gotten way too much of your attention. I'll admit I do text alot; however, only in response to over texting women. Meaning: I thought (being a casual social network/technology user) that texts were reserved for instances such as ' I'll be there in 5 min'. Much to my dismay - and pocket change - I noticed some ladies were using it as a means of actual conversation. Example: 'I'm bored, what are you doing? Or 'work sucks today' prompting me having to respond with 'why?' and so the nonsense begins.

This type of texting is too much sometimes and I suspect it is what is happening here. This guy will see you (physically show up) but does not return all of your texts. If it is anything like the above situations, more sypathetic to him I could not be.

I'm done. Relax a little and stop worrying. I can contribute no more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My wife texts a lot to another man [ 15 Answers ]

My wife has been texting too much, every day with another man who happens to be divorced and who's wife cheated on him and lives in town. Actually up the street from us. About 4 to 5 months ago I noticed my wife very attached to her phone and always texting. This is what caught my attention. I...

My partner does't want to have sex very often. [ 36 Answers ]

I read a thread that was about a year old now and didn't want to post to it not knowing if there would ever be a hit on it.. So here is a fresh one... My relationship is just 18 months young... I'm left feeling mostly shot to hell and unattractive daily, feel as though I'm just on my knees begging...

When a man texts but does not call [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a relastionship and have been for a year but my boyfriend hardley ever rings me, we just seem to communicate by text messages, I wondered why this is. I would love for him to ring me so that we can have a proper conversation when we are not together. Any advice would be appreciated.

A/c unit does't work [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, my name is mike and I have a lennox a/c unit that won't kick on , the inside blower Fan works but out side fan doesn't. All I hear is a click. A friend told me to replace The capacitor first. I replaced it and have the same problem.

Don't call my man for your BS! [ 2 Answers ]

I have been married for 15 years to a wonderful man. Our neighbors are cool, but they are lacking in the discipline department with their 20-year-old son. He is allowed to get high in their home, have sex in their home, and make his parents care for the illegitimate offspring he has with drug...

View more questions Search