Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xbabycakesxx Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 08:50 AM
    He moved away
    I was wiv me ex for a few months before he broke us up. But afterwards we kept seeing each other and I feel for him. But he then told me he had to move away for work which really hurt me. I saw him before he went, and it was really nice but I just didn't want to say goodbye. And then he went and I still loved him and wanted to talk to him but he could never talk to me because of work. And work was too important to him so I tried to move on but I just couldn't. I got rid of his number and tried to forget him until last weekend, where he sent me a message saying he was back up here for the weekend. And I wanted to see him but he didn't know if he could. But in the end he did, and I loved every minute of it. It was nice just to see him, kiss him and everything. But when he had to drop me off so he could drive back I just broke down crying and couldn't leave him. We talked for half an hour before I had to go, he also cried in front of me and made me all these promises but I knew he wudnt keep them. I love him and want him a lot, but I just can't have him. And I would go stay with him but he never tells me when he has a weekend off.

I just need help because I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried so many times not to talk to him and I've tried to wait until he talks to me but that never happens.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 10:55 AM

For your own sanity you need to stop talking to him. Do not contact him at all.

If this man wanted you he would make every effort to be with you.
    It's time to face facts.

Jun 8, 2010, 10:57 AM

I know I should be its so hard when I think about him all day
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 11:33 AM

Do you work, do you have friends, hobbies?
    Find other things to do with your time, it will take your mind off him.

Jun 8, 2010, 11:34 AM

I'll try and take my mind off him but will take time I guess.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 11:39 AM

Yes it will, but it has to be important for you to want to. If you know clinging to this guy is unhealthy and you want to move on, you will.

Jun 8, 2010, 11:41 AM

Thing is he told me he loves me and want me to go stay wiv him
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2010, 11:43 AM

It does take time. Right now you need to work on going out with friends and have fun. Take up a new hobby, scrap booking, crocheting, painting, gardening, join a gym, take some classes, make new friends.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 11:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xbabycakesxx View Post
    thing is he told me he loves me and want me to go stay wiv him
    You also said this " and i would go stay with him but he never tells me when he has a weekend off. "

If this man wanted you to be with him, it would happen.
    It's time to let this go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a person on parole moved to my address then moved out doesn't the PO have to verify [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know if my address is still being used and why this hasn't been verified by the PO its been a month

Moved Out [ 10 Answers ]

(Rambling) My boyfriend and I moved in together 6 months ago... as recent as two weeks ago he was excited about our marriage potential and working over for a ring... then all of a sudden he became cold and started staying out real late... always saying things like I'm not sure about getting...

Why haven't I moved on? [ 7 Answers ]

I would never go back to my ex but yet I'm having a hard time moving on.What can I do?

Moved from GA to TN [ 2 Answers ]

My husband begin working in TN the last week of January 2006, rented and then purchased a home in April 2006. I lived and worked in Georgia until June 1, 2006. I did not begin working in TN until November 2006. Are we considered full time GA residents or TN residents? Thanks

He moved away [ 19 Answers ]

I was dating my boyfriend for a few months and everything was great. He decided to move away to another province and I would eventually move there too. I kept asking him on msn when he was far away in europe visiting family if he knew what we were going to do, and he kind of brushed things off. He...

View more questions Search