Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2010, 04:43 AM
    How do you record movies from your dvr to dvd?
    I have heard this is possible but I don't know how. So if anyone has any information I would appreciate it.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 8, 2010, 09:09 PM

I found this Adam , might help you out.

How To Transfer DVR Recordings to DVD
    t0pn0tch Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jun 11, 2010, 11:29 PM

This solution will also allow you to record live TV directly to a DVD so the DVD recorder is functioning as a VCR.

I would imagine since almost all DVR / TiVo boxes have hard drives, there must be some boxes where you can copy the data direct for the best possible quality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connect a VHS/DVD Play-Record to a T.V. Through a DVR [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to connect a vhs/dvd player recorder using RCA cables from dvr to vhs/dvd and then to TV, but that didn't work because there was no signal coming from the output of the dvr. If I use a 2-way splitter with an A-B swith coming out of the wall (tv output) and a plain 2-way splitter on the...

How to connect SAT/DVR unit to VCR/DVD recorder to record from DVR? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dishnetwork SAT/DVR unit and just got a Magnavox DVD/VCR combo unit with both having recording capabilities. I want to put my DVR movies on to DVD. What do I need to connect where to make this all happen. I also have a DVD surround sound unit to add to this mixed up mess of electrical...

Record DVR program onto DVD [ 5 Answers ]

I have recorded some Stand up commedy on my comcast dvr, and now I want to record it on to a DVD, but it keeps stopping, saying I cannot record copy protected material. How do I get around this... Thanks Thomas

How do I hook up my dvd recorder to record my dvr programs [ 1 Answers ]

Hooking up dvd/vcr recorder to a TV with digital cable

View more questions Search