Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcguire56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 12:21 AM
    Its an older movie war movie were fathers son is captured and he goes and gets him
    This movie is an older war movie.. a fathers son, is captured and the father gathers an older group of friends that know certain skills nessacarry to do the job. They get help and get older guns from a vietnmes women.. rest I cnt remember... PLZZZ HELP!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 07:22 AM

Uncommon Valor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

A song sung on a TYler Perry Movie or another older movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain to find out a name of a song I have heard on one or more movies. I don't know the artist< all I know is it's a pretty old song that has been played on a Tyler perry movie. It goes almost like this,"grandma said went to church on Sunday morning grandma said' I dot even...

Can you help me name this war movie? [ 0 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me. I'm trying to identify a relatively old war movie (although it was in colour) I remember watching with my parents as a child. I have no idea about who starred in it, nor who directed it, or even when it was made. All I can remember is that the plot basically involves ...

80s american kids movie: saving their fathers in Vietnam war [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've been looking for the title of this 80s (maybe mid-80s) movie where a bunch of children (about 6) find out that their soldier fathers are kept prisoners during (I think) the Vietnam war. These kids arrange a plane to fly to Vietnam to go save their fathers. A whole bunch of...

View more questions Search