How to become friend with your crush
    ClueLess033 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2010, 09:19 PM

Talk to your crush and get to no hm/her better
    You will be friends in no time;)
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2010, 04:26 AM

Smile when you see them,strike up a conversation,be friendly and see if they are interested too.
    adviceangel123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Jun 19, 2011, 08:18 PM
    The key word is to Be yourself . : )
    Just talk to him , don't be shy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Friend, My Crush. [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I am 12 and Just started High school, and I am having a feeling for one of my Best friends. She is 7 Days younger than me and we went to the same primary school, and I had a crush on her from 5-6, then I got over her, now I love her again and I'm confused. Because she's such a good friend and...

Crush on husband's friend [ 21 Answers ]

I have a huge crush on my husband's best friend. My story is a little bit different than the other ones out there. My husband and I have had a very rocky relationship. We have been married for 7 years, and most of that time was like a roller coaster. We have had physical altercations, but...

Friend and I have the same crush! [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend and I, both seniors in HS, like the same girl, a sophomore. I have liked her since last year when she first came to our school, but never said anything. Recently my friend mentioned that he likes her, I told him I did as well, and he is cool with it. I can't stand the fact that he...

Have a crush on a friend [ 14 Answers ]

K, been friends with this girl for a while and always had a crush on her. I had a girlfriend so there was nothing I could do about it at the time. There was a time that she wanted to go out with me but couldn't because I had the girlfriend. I no longer have this girlfriend but my friend says...

Friends now friend with crush [ 1 Answers ]

OK, been taking a dancing class for a dozen weeks, at this point had little chatter with this girl one girl in particulare. My friend befriended most people at the dance classes, but I didn’t pursue any possible friendships. At the final lesson kind of a big thing this girl and I chatted more and...

View more questions Search