Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nepesue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 06:41 PM
    2months and no call now should I write him
    My male friend stopped calling it's been two months now should I write him
    ahmedabukhatwa Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 08:59 PM

The answer is NO! Be strong :) if you want something very much, let go, if it doesn't come back, it wasn't yours from the beginning, if it comes back, then its yours forever.. ;)
    blueandred Posts: 9, Reputation: 6

Jun 8, 2010, 12:09 AM

Your "male" friend doesn't tell us much. What was the status of this relationship? How long was it? Please give more details so we could give better advice.

If it was what I think it was... I'm going to say that no, you should not write him. It doesn't seem right.
    realman71 Posts: 13, Reputation: 6

Jun 9, 2010, 05:04 PM

2 months is a long time.. if he cared for you he would have called by now for sure. Don't contact him and if you can't help it just ask him simply if it's over or not then you will know. You can't sit around anymore wondering. Ahmed.. do you think your comment is really true? Ive wondered about that. Seems like it is I guess but how can someone say they are yours in the beginning if in reality they never were? I just went through a breakup myself and it has been 2 months and she showed me all kinds of love but too fast. I wasn't on her page so quickly. It ended and I let go but doesn't seem she is on her way back. Guess she was never mine!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2010, 08:00 AM

You should be doing your thing and enjoying yourself, and not giving a second thought to what someone else is doing.

They are probably doing their own thing, and not worrying about what your doing, going through, or feeling.
    Schoolmarm97 Posts: 206, Reputation: 47

Jan 8, 2012, 10:50 AM
    If you are friends, then I see no reason why you shouldn't call, write, text, email... just check up on him as any friend would. I'd be concerned if a friend disappeared from my life for two months with no contact at all.

If by "friend" you mean a guy you are romantically interested in, then I have to agree that leaving him to make the contact is probably best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to write she said you should call her instead posing for people [ 4 Answers ]

How to write she said you should call or email her instead posing for people

Is A Period For 2Months Normal? [ 5 Answers ]

Please Help Ive Been On For 2 Months Now And Im Normerly Have Just 7 Days Period Sank Wrong Please Help x

2months late [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I need help I'm 18 I've not had a period for 2months now my tummys gone bigger and its hard and round! I've done a test 4 times and they have been negative what's rong with me?

2months no period.negative tests! Pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm seventeen years old had my period last month, This month I can't say the same !I've had my period since I was 13 ,pretty normal for the most part. I've taken 2 hcg test both negative. I am sexually active with my boyfriend. A week after sex had some slight bleeding & today and yesterday I...

View more questions Search