Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MadisonKnudsen Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Jun 7, 2010, 03:30 PM
    Angelina Jolie's children?
    I keep seeing pictures of Angelina Jolies child Shiloh and I keep seeing her dressed up as a boy is she asking to be dressed like that or are they making her?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 12:42 PM
    She wants him to be a boy
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 1, 2010, 12:57 PM

My daughter wears jeans and T-shirts all the time, does that mean she wants to be a boy? No.

Girls don't have to walk around in frilly dresses all the time. Shiloh is 4, she has brothers, dressing more boyish is probably normal to her because of the influence of her brothers.

I don't see anything wrong with it, and frankly, what business is it of ours how they dress their kids? There are bigger issues out there to worry about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a registered sex offender live with children who are family or their own children [ 7 Answers ]

Can a sex offender live with children in their families or their own children if the offense is not on them

Calif.Inheritance taxes on savings bonds & Roth Ira direct to Children/Grnd Children? [ 2 Answers ]

In California is there inheritance tax (State or Federal) on savings bonds left to grandchildren or Roth Ira funds left to the children directly and outside of the Living Trust? Is the tax rate higher to the grandchildren than it would be if the bonds were left to the children? Is the tax paid...

How to contact angelina jolie [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to have angelina jolie's contact information.

Want My Children to Visit Me. Order is from State Where Children No Longer Live [ 8 Answers ]

Children were living with mother in Hawaii when order was signed. Children and mother are now living in NC, have been for 3 years. Does State of NC have jurisdiction or do we have to go back to Hawaii? I want my children to come visit me where I live and she is saying I have to go to NC to visit...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

View more questions Search