Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wantinghelp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 02:20 PM
    I think my Dr. may cut off my oxy and adderall
    Last month when I went in for my appt. my Dr. knew I had begun to go into withdraw because I had made my appt. 1.5 days overdue. He had me take my first urinalysis. My question is, if it had come up with any problems, would they have called me to let me know? I have called 2x to the office and left messages because he told me to (he would be at the hospital during my usual monthly visit so I should pick up my rx and see him the following month) They have not returned my messages and I'm wondering if they have to call or send notice to drop you as a patient due to something wrong with the test. I'm reading that the oxy was prob. Out of my system by the time I went for my visit, but he KNEW that!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 02:23 PM

If there was any problems the normal protocol is to call to notify you.

If there is nothing found then they just do not call you.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2010, 02:55 PM

Please share with us what exactly are the medicines are that you are prescribed. Why are you worried about the oxycodone if he has given them to you?

I know all to well the "run out of pills withdrawals". He should "ween" you off them slowly. Not cut you off suddenly.

What other drugs could possibly be in your system other than those which have been prescribed?

I'm just trying to help.

And when was the drug test? It takes a little while to get results sometimes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adderall [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16, two months from 17. I've been taking adderall on and off. At the beginning of the summer I asked my parents if I could continue taking it because it made me much happier, active, and talkative. About 5 years ago, I randomly got really really bad depression and I didn't really start to get...

Adderall addiction [ 4 Answers ]

Hi yes, I am writing a paper about adderall And part of it is to find out about the addictions to it I need to know if anybody knows about it. If any one can tell me that would be great. Thank you!! ;)

If I take an oxy 80 [ 1 Answers ]

If I take an oxy 80 tonight will it show up in my system tomorrow

Adderall . [ 2 Answers ]

I'm on 40 mg of Adderall a day for my A.D.D. I've lost a few pounds on it (even though it wasn't my intention to.. ) Anyone else have this side effect? If so, how much did you lose? I'm slightly overweight, so this weight loss may be healthy. I'm still eating and dieting separately from...

Adderall misuse [ 2 Answers ]

Adderall misuse effects?

View more questions Search