Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dookiss2 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2010, 01:24 PM
    My 110 Evinrude boat motor will not go over 10mph.
    My 110 Evinrude boat motor will not go over 10mph. After a few miles it starts to sound like it wants to pick up and finally planes out my 19.5ft Grady at around 35mph. I have changed plugs,wires,gas and cleaned carb. What do you think it is?

Check out some similar questions!

Boat outboard motor [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Evinrude 110 HP VRO Ser. # J1127547, Mod. # E110TLCDC with less than 20 hours on it, no corrosion, kept inside since it was put on the boat. What year model is the motor and how much is it worth?

Age of boat and motor [ 1 Answers ]

Thinking about buying a secondhand boat sportsman craft with a 105hp chrysler motor (serial number 1057HD 1141G 594817). How do I find out how old the boat and the motor are. The boat has a hole and a crack in the inner floor could this be repaired, the hole is big enough to put your hand in. Would...

Chrysler boat motor [ 1 Answers ]

Am interested in buying a boat with a 105hp chrysler outboard motor on it was wondering how reliable these motors are and are the parts easy to get?

Boat motor [ 7 Answers ]

Old boat motor only runs if I spray starting fluid in it. Cleaned carb and new gas and plugs. Any ideas?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.