Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelseaa_4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2006, 01:30 PM
    I like my friend who has a girlfriend
    K well I'm 14years old and I love a guy called Mat and he's my friend... he doesn't no that I love him or anything.. it might show but I don't think so... anyway... he has a girlfriend and its been like a month or something that there going out but I want to be the girl that he holds not her... but I don't want to brake them up... I don't know what to do...
    Chelseaa
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Dec 11, 2006, 11:23 AM
    You are only 14, don't concentrate so much on this boy, there are plenty more fish in the sea!
    rtdc Posts: 21, Reputation: 6

Dec 11, 2006, 11:57 AM
    Well I say wait until they brake up and then go for it, cause their not going to be together for ever...
    Bhavi_baboon Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chelseaa_4
    k well im 14years old and i love a guy called Mat and hes my friend... he doesn't no that i love him or anything.. it might show but i dont think so... anyways... he has a girlfriend and its been like a month or something that there going out but i want to be the girl that he holds not her... but i dont want to brake them up... i dont know what to do...
    Chelseaa
    Don't be y wait for the right time when they brake up themselves, also tell him that you like him but won't get in the way!!
    flibbles Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 05:10 AM
    Your only fourteen.. and if this guy has a girlfriend,then forget him.you say you don't want to be responsible for a break up-then don't be! There are plenty more guys out there and your only young.relationships don't last forever,especially at this age!
    If you really like this guy and he's worth the wait,then that's what your going to have to do.wait until him and his girlfriend have broken up.
    But whose to say that he will like you in that way even when he hasn't got a girlfriend?
    Think about it.do you really want to be hanging around for some guy when maybe things won't go the way you want them to?go and find a boy who is single and enjoy life to the full.dont let anyone,especially a boy,make you miserable.
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jan 10, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chelseaa_4
    k well im 14years old and i love a guy called Mat and hes my friend... he doesn't no that i love him or anything.. it might show but i dont think so... anyways... he has a girlfriend and its been like a month or something that there going out but i want to be the girl that he holds not her... but i dont want to brake them up... i dont know what to do...
    Chelseaa
    Just give time I used to love one of my guy friends too but he had a girl friend for a while but I think he or she broke up because he was spending too much time with me and my friends well now were going out and we love each other so just give time and hope

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help for friend [ 2 Answers ]

Have a friend who had 1,500.00 in a savings account in another state. His last statement was received in May of 2002. When he tried to have the money transferred to his account here he was told it was not possible he needed to do it in person. He spent 300.00 on a plane ticket to go get his money...

I have a friend [ 7 Answers ]

OK here's the story! David is married and he is been separated for about 8 months and his wife has their daughter in califorina and she won't let david see his daughter So he is just filing for a divorce now and he wantshis daughter half the year until she starts going to school and then...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

Best friend? [ 11 Answers ]

My 'best friend' is acting very strange. She has been for the past year or so. She is not some one easy to talk to but it seems that she has a problem with her friends and their boyfriends. For example my ex, we finished a month ago and I saw her last night trying in on with him. Also when we...

View more questions Search