Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mschazz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 10:31 AM
    What are the early symptoms that a endometrial ablation has not worked
    What are the early symptoms that a endometrial ablation has not worked?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 10:34 AM

Apparently heavy bleeding - and then the procedure can be performed again.

Endometrial ablation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Endometrial ablation [ 3 Answers ]

I've tried researching this to no avail (or no answer that I want to hear). I had and endometrial ablation almost 7 years ago. I just turned 35 and now would like to have a child. I am back to having pretty regular light periods which leads me to believe by endometrium has/is growing back slowly....

Could it be early symptoms of conceiving? [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex Thursday 5th feb twice and Friday 13th once, due on my period 27th feb but been eating a lot esp on Tuesday and Wednesday, and light cramping in abdomen. Someone please help!:confused:

Endometiral Polyp and endometrial ablation [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Ask, I went to my OBGYN for Mennoragia, excessive bleeding, had an ultrasound and they think it is a polyp. I am scheduled to have a hysteroscopy and remove the polyp as well as a tubal ligation as I requested. My doctor suggested endometrial ablation. Although tempted I am wondering...

Post endometrial ablation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have recently had an endometrial ablation and am now suffering from a womb infection, My doctor prescribed two lots of antibiotics, which are almost finished and yet I don't feel any better, I am feverish and in a lot of abdominal pain, The best way I can describe it is as a heaviness in the...

Endometrial ablation [ 1 Answers ]

Should there be bleeding and pain 3 days after procedure?

View more questions Search