Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2010, 04:37 AM
    But from what we have been exposed to,them being married for all these 13 years,and he hasn't snapped yet.. perhaps he isn't as upset with all this as you are? I don't know,hence my questions about how his take would be on all this.

It sounds like he knew about her past before this marriage started(ie:the gun at her) and maybe he is OK with it all.

I sure hope all this settles down for you(and her).Best of luck:)

KBC
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 15, 2010, 08:03 PM

Your Son is a big boy now and if he wasn't wanting to be with her he wouldn't stay.

I would advise you to take a step back and let them live their own lives, you could be making matters worse.
    crazylyn Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 11:16 AM

Thanks for all you help, I guess this is not the place for answers. Nothing like professionals. You don't have to answer because I will not be back. Bye
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2010, 08:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crazylyn View Post
    Thanks for all you help, I guess this is not the place for answers. Nothing like professionals. You don't have to answer because I will not be back. Bye
    I really hope you can look past a few of these comments and see that we are just presenting our perspectives, opinions,and perhaps solutions.. some of which might not be to your liking.. we are really here for others, not selfishly attacking and chasing newcomers off..

If you change your mind, we will be around,maybe there will be a development you would like to discuss.. don't burn any bridges,you never know when you might have to cross it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the proper way to ask my son inlaw and daughter to move out [ 2 Answers ]

I allowed my daughter and son in-law to move into our finished basement in order for them to be able to put there money twords some rather large legal fines she acquired. For a minimal fee of 1/2 the utilities and 1/2 the groceries ($200.00 plus what they eat a month)all they had to do was help out...

My Son and Daughter-inlaw refuse to let us see our grandchildren [ 1 Answers ]

My son and daughter-in-law will not speak to my husband or I and since my oldest granddaughterwas born they said they they didn't want us to see them so much Now all of a sudden they won't let us speak to them or the kids fearing the kids would look upon us as second parernts I live in New...

Inlaw relationships [ 3 Answers ]

I have a deceased son. He had a partner before he was killed and a grandson was produced after his death. The girl is east Timorese now an Australian citizen. She feels she has to live in another city as the daughter in law of my other son (living) will not have anything to do with her. I suspect...

Mean sister inlaw [ 3 Answers ]

My sister in law never liked me from day one. She never likes when my brother jokes around With me. She uses her kids as bait,where me and my husband Can't see them. She uses her own brother and sister inlaw to get Her way!! She calls when she wants ababy sitter,but we can't Take them...

Medeling mother inlaw [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so here is my story I have what I believe to be a medeling mother inlaw .Please let me know your opinions on this matter.So me and my wife just had the birth of our first child a little boy .From the start we said no one in the room during labor.During the last couple days leading up to birth we...

View more questions Search