Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lcthomp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 06:25 AM
    My shower heads make a high pitch noise how can I make it stop?
    After the water runs for a minute, the shower heads start to make a high pitch noise.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jun 7, 2010, 09:27 AM

There is debris in your shower head. Do this: Remove shower head, clean filter screen. Put shower head in vinegar for 1/2 hour. It will dissolve any calcium + other deposits inside the head. Reinstall.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High pitch whistling noise from central heater [ 0 Answers ]

I have central heating and air. The unit is on the roof. When the heater is running it makes a high pitched whistling noise. Other than that, the heater works great. Any ideas? Can I fix it myself or do I need to call a repair man?

High Pitch Noise From My GE Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My GE dryer makes a high pitch noise while drying. What can I do to stop the noise?

High pitch noise from pipes [ 4 Answers ]

When I turn on the hot water I have a high pitch noise coming through the pipes. Is this a pressure build up. I just replaced a washer in the basement. Thanks

High pitch noise from tub faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Lately my wife and I have noticed that when you tun of the faucet to our tub a high pitch noise seems to be coming from knob. If you only turn on the water a little bit this is when you hear the noise. Once its opened about 3/4 of the way the noise stops. Any ideas on what causes this?

Shower making high pitch whistling noise [ 4 Answers ]

My shower makes a high pitched whistling noise. This doesn't happen all of the time, and seems to be more pronounced when changing the temperature from hot to cold. It may come and go, or may make the noise during the duration of the shower. Any thoughts on what could cause this? Any help would...

View more questions Search