Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JTKelly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 06:36 PM
    Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher parts
    I have a dishwasher with model # 110.753890 and no parts catalogues seem to be able to locate such a model. It was purchsed in 1995 in Canada. Is it that parts are no longer available?
    dirtmover797 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 06:15 PM

Our Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher will not drain?
    It sounds like the pump is running, but water remains in the machine.
    I have disconnected the pump out line and can blow air through it easily, it doesn't appear to be plugged.
    Any ideas?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite ultra wash dishwasher quiet guard 7 with the turbo wash. The middle spray arm has stopped spinning. I changed the feed tube going up to the arm, but to no avail. The feeder tube assemble didn't come with the Turbo section. I checked the water level and it seems adequate and I...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher - flashing normal wash and Cancel lights? Is there any easy fix to the flashing lights? I have the "normal wash" and "Cancel" lights flashing. The dishwasher does not work. Model: 665.1385

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher Parts List [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher Parts List Model 665.17039403

Kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher is stuck in wash cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I got a kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher for Christmas. My husband installed it and it seems like it is stuck in the wash cycle. It ran for an hour and a half and it never drained, so we finally shut it off. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search