Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 04:51 PM

There's 6 usb root hubs.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 04:58 PM

Ok, since you don't have right click you can try it this way. Highlight each one. One at a time. At the top of the box you should see the word "action". Drop down the list and choose properties. In it you should see if the device is working properly. Also under "action" is update driver should be in the list. You can choose the web when you update and it will check to see if you have the latest driver or not. If everything looks good try plugging in your mouse or other usb device like a thumb drive and see if any of them work.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 05:04 PM

Alrighty. I did that and all is well. I will try plugging my mouse later. But for now I got to go. Please let me know if there is anything else that you can think of that would work.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 05:09 PM

Its always a good idea to make sure your system is up to date. There are also "bios" updates that you can get off the web from the manufacturer. It should be under support files on their website. Also if you use internet explorer you can go under "tools" and then check for updates. That way your software is up to date.
    shanthy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 12:31 AM
    Hi I am having the same problem. Can someone help please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My TV kept shutting itself off [ 3 Answers ]

My sony tritro xbr television kept shutting itself off. After a few minutes I could turn it back on again. Now it won't turn on at all.

It always shutting off... Help! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there this is not really about software, but its about computer hope someone can help me... My prob is my monitor so many times that it always automatically shutting off or should I say blacking out... just like when you turn off your PC but the mine is I didn't shut off my PC but my monitor...

Shutting Down [ 2 Answers ]

My Competer keeps shutting down when I am in the middle of doing something and when it restarts it tell me that the computer has recovered from a serious error I was just wondering what the reason for this could be and if there is anyway of stopping it

A/c not shutting off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2001 dodge ram 1500 and even when I turn the a/c to the off position, it still continues to operate. What could cause this?

AC not shutting off outside [ 1 Answers ]

My ac cools the house great but is not turning off outside any ideas what is wrong?

View more questions Search