Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britt123 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 01:08 PM
    Lonelely need someone to talk to
    My wife left me took the kids 3 and I am left with nothing no friends no money I want to die please help
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 01:25 PM

Just keep talking britt; we are hear to listen, just tell us anything and we will try to help you get through this terribly tough time you are having.

Tick
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 01:36 PM

Yeas.. we're here. Tell us more about your situation!

Jun 6, 2010, 01:44 PM
    I don't see how I can go on living I am sooo lonely
    I don't see how I can go on living I am so lonely
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 01:47 PM

Please respond here instead of opening new threads.

We need to know more about your situation.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 01:50 PM
    Hi, britt123!

This would appear to be a continuation of your other thread. There's really no need to start multiple threads about the same thing. People will respond. It just might take some time for them to do that.

Like you, I'm basically alone. However, I've learned ways to cope with that. If you'd like to share, I'm game for it.

Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 01:53 PM
    I'm sorry to hear about your losses. Why did your wife bail out with the kids?
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 01:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your losses. Why did your wife bail out with the kids?

We can't help unless you tell us what's going on. We are good listeners!

Jun 6, 2010, 02:04 PM
    [QUOTE=JudyKayTee;2381807]Please respond here instead of opening new threads.

We need to know more about your situation.[/QUO

She was having an affair for 2 years and kicked me out Christmas day
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 02:06 PM
    Now, your threads have been combined.

If she was having an affair for two years, did you ever suspect anything during that time?
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 02:11 PM

Do you get to see your children?

Jun 6, 2010, 02:13 PM

How do I reply to my answered questions

Jun 6, 2010, 02:15 PM

Who ever is asking me for the details I stayed for the kids while my wife was having an affair other than that its all gone now and I thank you for your help but I am done with this lonely life
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 02:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by britt123 View Post
    who ever is asking me for the details I stayed for the kids while my wife was having an affair other than that its all gone now and i thank you for your help but i am done with this lonely life
    Look you need to think about this before you do anything. How old are you and Where is your family. Talk to me... OK
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 02:21 PM
    who ever is asking me for the details I stayed for the kids while my wife was having an affair other than that its all gone now and i thank you for your help but i am done with this lonely life
    Can we talk you out of a permanent solution to a temporary problem?

There are better ways to get through this than suicide.

We want you to at least consider the other ways. The fact that you posted here tells me you want to hear about those ways.
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 02:34 PM
    Can we talk you out of a permanent solution to a temporary problem?

There are better ways to get through this than suicide.

We want you to at least consider the other ways. The fact that you posted here tells me you want to hear about those ways.

How do you think your children will feel if they grow up and find you did such a thing? We're here... At least they know you're there if they need you . Don't do anything to hurt your children by taking your life. They've been through enough and I'll bet if they had a choice they would be with you. Don't take that choice away from them... I'm waiting to hear from you!
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 02:38 PM
    how do i reply to my answered questions
    What this is, is called a thread. Unlike a chat room, when someone posts a response, a person needs to go to the thread in order to see the response.

When you post on the thread, you are in essence, posting a reply.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2010, 02:39 PM
    You're angry, aren't you, britt, but instead of taking constructive action, you are sitting there and letting your worst feelings rule over you.

We will tell you how to get past this and begin to take action (and make your kids proud of you). Please post again!
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 02:47 PM
    You're angry, aren't you, britt, but instead of taking constructive action, you are sitting there and letting your worst feelings rule over you.

We will tell you how to get past this and begin to take action (and make your kids proud of you). Please post again!
    We're here... don't you know there are people who have felt exactly how you're feeling right now? This is a cruel world and sometimes yes it seem there are things in our lives that have made us all want to throw in the towel... We didn't, because where there is life there is hope. Nobody ever said life is going to be a cake walk at least they didn't say it to me.

You are asking for help and you can get it here...
    njdesi Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2010, 04:08 PM

Believe in god

Remember tough times don't last, but tough people do, So hang in there

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't talk to my mother, who can I talk to? - helpline [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have an anger problem, I've researched them and their qualities, I need to talk to someone about it, I can't ask my mum she will just say I'm being silly or its just my imagination, I get so angry over minor things, this lasts too long right now, this has lasted about an hour. My mum is...

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

Girlfriend taking a break. To talk or not to talk [ 52 Answers ]

My girlfriend of over a year has decided to take a break. All of a sudden, something clicked in her head and she feels that we're too young to have such a serious relationship. She doesn't want to miss out on all the experiences life has to offer. Mind you, she was always the one who talked about...

I need someone to talk to [ 2 Answers ]

Not that I don't have any friends or such.. The thing is, I'm an introvert type I don't tell people about my problems a lot Even the closest one to me I'm not really comfortable talking about my problems with the people I know I felt some kind of.. ashamed or something. I'm not sure myself...

View more questions Search