britt123 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2010, 08:34 PM

I don't know
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by britt123 View Post
    my children are the only thoughts that keep me hear i realize that
    Have you checked into social services? And you need a social worker or counselor to help you get back on your feet, including get a job.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 08:36 PM
    i dont know
    How are you communicating with us?

Jun 8, 2010, 08:38 PM

University free access they think I am a student

Jun 8, 2010, 08:42 PM

I have to go
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2010, 08:42 PM
    university free access they think i am a student

Are we helping you?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 8, 2010, 08:43 PM
    university free access they think i am a student
    Do you know anything about Canadian social services?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 9, 2010, 02:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Certainly Canada has social services to help put a roof over your head plus food to eat, etc. I will PM some Canadian experts to wander over here to throw in their two cents.
    Depending on what city he is in, yes, we do have shelters for the homeless where a nights rest and good meals are included, Wondergirl, and he has access to his socialized medicine. There are homeless in every city, most people don't notice them. I missed the post where he said he lived in Canada, I guess. Maybe someone can provide the # of the post so I can catch up somewhat.

Edit: Scott's Mission supports homeless people in any Canadian city. They also provide food delivered to the homeless who want to live on the streets and not come in to sleep. There is also the YMCA on Jarvis St. in Toronto. Both are available.

Tick
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2010, 11:00 AM
    [/QUOTE]everyone is so curious I am 48 years old from Canada not much education good with technology not trained in it though. No friends all our friends when I was married jumped ship and won't associate with me due to rumours my ex has been spreading. She is bad mouthing me to everyone kids friends everyone.[QUOTE=

Here you go tickle... Kit

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't talk to my mother, who can I talk to? - helpline [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have an anger problem, I've researched them and their qualities, I need to talk to someone about it, I can't ask my mum she will just say I'm being silly or its just my imagination, I get so angry over minor things, this lasts too long right now, this has lasted about an hour. My mum is...

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

Girlfriend taking a break. To talk or not to talk [ 52 Answers ]

My girlfriend of over a year has decided to take a break. All of a sudden, something clicked in her head and she feels that we're too young to have such a serious relationship. She doesn't want to miss out on all the experiences life has to offer. Mind you, she was always the one who talked about...

I need someone to talk to [ 2 Answers ]

Not that I don't have any friends or such.. The thing is, I'm an introvert type I don't tell people about my problems a lot Even the closest one to me I'm not really comfortable talking about my problems with the people I know I felt some kind of.. ashamed or something. I'm not sure myself...

View more questions Search