Ask
    njdesi Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2010, 04:09 PM

Believe in God

Remember tough times don't last, but tough people do, So hang in there
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 04:27 PM

Britt... please let us know you are all right.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 06:20 PM

Obviously OP is reaching out - also appears not to be able to talk about "it" (which I understand).

As far as not wanting to go on - and this is just me - I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of going on without me, raising the children without my input. I wouldn't play her game.

I realize you put up with things for two years - did you have any plans at all as to what would happen next? Did she just blindside you?

Again - I'd think it over. I would not let this woman who apparently does not have a good moral base raise my children without me.

OP has to find someone to listen - whether it's this board, another board, a health care professional, a clergyman, someone.

When my husband died I honestly didn't care if I lived to see the sun come up. At times I didn't think the sun would come up. People on this board listened to me, held me hand, held me up.

My life has vastly improved and I have a life today that I didn't think was possible.

You have to hang on - for yourself as well as your kids.

Share with us.
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 08:25 PM

Britt... Please post again... Kit
    britt123 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 12:31 PM

Hello I am still here unfortunately
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 7, 2010, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by britt123 View Post
    hello i am still here unfortunately
    Hi britt, glad to hear you are still here. Do you want to tell us a little about your life, what you enjoy, what you do in your day to day activities, what you work at ? That would be a good start to getting to know us and good getting to know you. We often help people sort through a bad time and I hope that we make a difference to them. Make it so they can carry on. One foot in front of the other and keep on going. Some of us have had bad times and are still around to laugh and enjoy life and what we do to make it enjoyable. Maybe just little things.

Next time you come on, stay on for a bit and see what comes out of the input from other members here at AMHD. Reply to some of them, answer their questions, ease their minds, so to speak.

Tick
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 01:14 PM

Britt, why don't you tell us why you are here, what you want, what you need?

Several of us have poured out our hearts to you and you either can't or don't want to respond.

If you are so positive that you do not want to live ("unfortunately") you MUST get professional advice and/or treatment.

I don't want to feel responsible for whatever happens to you and you are putting me in that position.

Either share or get professional help - I don't know what else can be said that hasn't already been said.
    alesander Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 01:23 PM

I know its hard when someone takes your life away (children). But do not worry when one door closes another opens. Everything happens for the best. Anytime you need advice just ask question and they shall be answered. Do not worry
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alesander View Post
    I know its hard when someone takes your life away (children). but do not worry when one door closes another opens. Everything happens for the best. Anytime you need advice just ask question and they shall be answered. do not worry
    I'm worried about you! Please keep posting.

Jun 7, 2010, 08:12 PM

I apologize to everyone especially JudyKayTee I don't want anyone to feel responsible for my actions. It was a mistake to vent my feelings on here and put others in an akward situation. Yes I have gotten professional help and obviously it didn't help. I don't know what I expected to find on this site it was a last ditch effort I guess, I am sorry. And I have heard all the sayings : what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, the longest journey begins with the first step etc.
    My favorite God closes a door and opens a window my take on it, so you can jump out the window. Again I don't want anyone on here to feel responsible I am sorry I started on this site. Again I am sorry to everyone you are good caring people.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 08:28 PM
    Hi again, britt123!

And, sometimes it might seem as though God has opened a porthole!

I've been there with the infidelity thing, losing children, not having money and also contemplating suicide.

We are here to help!

How are you feeling and thinking now, please?

Thanks!

Jun 7, 2010, 08:38 PM

I don't want people on here to worry but I still feel the same
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 08:41 PM
    People who choose to care will also tend to worry.

What have you done today, please?

Jun 7, 2010, 08:43 PM

Drove around tried to think and clear my head and decided to start jotting down my goodbye notes
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 08:43 PM

Britt, there are times in my life even now when I feel alone. Many years ago I was in a situation where I was alone and had it not been for my child I might have contemplated suicide. But I didn't because I knew there were people who cared for me.

Your children may not be with you, but I'll bet you are in their thoughts. They know they have you and someday they'll come to you.

Being hurt is a horrible feeling... it weighs you down. Don't ever let yourself think about taking something so precious as the life God has given you.

God put you on this earth for a reason and when it's time for you to leave this earth it will be because he's ready for you.

Your children need you. God is with you and he will guide you if you will let him. I know you're hurting... I hurt sometimes too.
    Everybody does.

Just know this... we're here for you. We'll listen and try to help you. Stay strong and pray and put this in God's hands... he'll never leave you. People may let you down and hurt you but God will never forsake you... Kit

Jun 7, 2010, 08:45 PM

I really don't want to offend anyone but I don't have a lot of faith in God right now I can't see why someone so merciful would let others suffer so badly
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 08:51 PM
    drove around tried to think and clear my head and decided to start jotting down my goodbye notes
    You drove around and tried to think and clear your head and started to jot down your goodbye notes?

Even today, I thought about how much I really don't enjoy my life. However, things got better once I got out of my head. That happened this evening at a meeting.

What's the most pleasant memory of a place that you've ever been to in your life, please?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 7, 2010, 08:52 PM
    I really dont want to offend anyone but I dont have a lot of faith in God right now I can't see why someone so merciful would let others suffer so badly
    When did God tell us we wouldn't have problems in life?

We ALL have problems, or have in the past, or will. I have. Last September I was rushed to the hospital by ambulance with two bleeding ulcers and anemia and then my doctor found breast cancer the next morning. Why me?

Each expert on here has or has had problems. (I've been here long enough to know that.) A favorite one is missing. We don't know what happened to him or if he will be back. We're worried about him.

Why NOT you? Why shouldn't you have problems?

P.S. It's not that you or we have problems. We all do. It's how you handle them that means something in the greater scheme of things.
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2010, 08:53 PM
    I really dont want to offend anyone but I dont have a lot of faith in God right now I can't see why someone so merciful would let others suffer so badly
    Have you been praying lately or recently?

Jun 7, 2010, 08:54 PM

Probably at the beach with my kids

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't talk to my mother, who can I talk to? - helpline [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have an anger problem, I've researched them and their qualities, I need to talk to someone about it, I can't ask my mum she will just say I'm being silly or its just my imagination, I get so angry over minor things, this lasts too long right now, this has lasted about an hour. My mum is...

Kid who won't talk for himself but will copy how other people talk [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I saw this movie years ago, on HBO, I never caught the name of the movie, and then the power went out, I never saw it again.. The movie was about this boy who was wouldn't talk or he couldn't talk. He could however copy peoples voices, and talk like them, exactley like them.. does anyone...

Girlfriend taking a break. To talk or not to talk [ 52 Answers ]

My girlfriend of over a year has decided to take a break. All of a sudden, something clicked in her head and she feels that we're too young to have such a serious relationship. She doesn't want to miss out on all the experiences life has to offer. Mind you, she was always the one who talked about...

I need someone to talk to [ 2 Answers ]

Not that I don't have any friends or such.. The thing is, I'm an introvert type I don't tell people about my problems a lot Even the closest one to me I'm not really comfortable talking about my problems with the people I know I felt some kind of.. ashamed or something. I'm not sure myself...

View more questions Search