Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mezasweetheart90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 12:29 PM
    Free online talk with a obgyn
    Hi I'am 20 I have had a child ones when I was 18 but lost her do to her having an extra chromosome and that her brain didn't developed all the way and now since my last period I've been having really bad cervix pain,cramping like I am on my period, breast hurting, lose of appetite, losing weight, moody more and emotional and the last two periods I had they were very light.

So if anyone knew what this might been please email me at >removed<
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 12:44 PM

Please don't post your email address - it's against the rules and dangerous.

Have you had unprotected sex? Are you asking if you are pregnant?

What does your Physician say?
    mezasweetheart90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 12:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Please don't post your email address - it's against the rules and dangerous.

Have you had unprotected sex? Are you asking if you are pregnant?

What does your Physician say?
    Yes I have had unprotected sex and been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now and I haven't ask my physician yet but I see them this week but it feels like the pain on my cervix is hurting more and yes I am asking if I might be pregnant
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 01:37 PM

If you've been having unprotected sex for almost a year, yes, you could be pregnant.

What does the Doctor say about the "extra chromosome" that caused you to lose the first pregnancy?
    cox1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2010, 09:45 PM

I,had my period June 3,4, and June the 5th that day I was not on my period but june5th that night me and my husband had intercourse and I had started back and it was real light and it looked like it was lightish orange or real light red also I have little bumps on my breast around the black part and on my right breast I have a vein it looks green but, you can barely see it unless you look real close I, have taken pregnancy test,bloodtest,and it was negative.I,also took another one June 24,2010 and it was a clearblue easy. Could I be pregnant but it's not detecting threw the blood and pregnancy test and could I get an ultrasound to detect it.
    cox1234 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2010, 12:03 AM
    I, had my period June 3,4,2010and June the 5th I, did not come on my period but that night me and my husband had intercourse and I, started back bleeding but it was light and it was like a lightesh orangeor a real real light red and June the 6th I, did not come on my period at all.I've also notice on my breast around the black part is some bumps. I've also notice a greenish like vein but you, can barely see it unless you look real real close. Also I have takenbloodtest and pregnancytest and negative. I, have taken a clearblueeasy test june24,2010 that morning and it was negative . So could it be some kind of way the pregnancy test and blood test not detecting it. Could I be pregnant should I, just wait to the first week of July to test again. Could I be pregnant. Could I, get an ultra sign to detect if I'm pregnant or not if the bloodtestand pregnancy doesn't work.:confused: Also takeing Folic Acid pills and prenatalspills everyday.
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Jun 27, 2010, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cox1234 View Post
    I, had my period june 3,4,2010and june the 5th I, did not come on my period but that night me and my husband had intercourse and I, started back bleeding but it was light and it was like a lightesh orangeor a real real light red and june the 6th i, did not come on my period at all.I've also notice on my breast around the black part is some bumps. I've also notice a greenish like vein but you, can barely see it unless you look real real close. also i have takenbloodtest and pregnancytest and negative. I, have taken a clearblueeasy test june24,2010 that morning and it was negative . So could it be some kind of way the pregnancy test and blood test not detecting it. could i be pregnant should I, just wait tothe first week of july to test again. Could i be pregnant. Could I, get an ultra sign to detect if I'm pregnant or not if the bloodtestand pregnancy doesn't work.:confused: Also takeing Folic Acid pills and prenatalspills everyday.
    Keep taking the pills. Having sex can bring on a period or help the clean you out after one. Just take another test. If negative go to the doctor.
    vazquezregina1983 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 05:26 PM
    How can I get pregnant with out surgery after having tubes tied
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2010, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vazquezregina1983 View Post
    how can i get pregnant with out surgery after having tubes tied

Two options, although costly, could be intrauterine insemination or invitro fertilization. You may want to visit a reproductive endocrinologist to discuss various options and what their success rates are given your own circumstances.
    mrshodges Posts: 208, Reputation: 34

Jul 17, 2010, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vazquezregina1983 View Post
    how can i get pregnant with out surgery after having tubes tied
    I just wanted to know why do you want a baby now? I know I get baby fever all the time. I had my tubes tied after the last one because I just didn't want to go through all the stages again. I love my kids but they drive me nuts. Every time I get near a baby I want one but thank God I can't!! Lol
    annie25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 01:52 PM
    I had sex with my husband and never had a period but after sex I was cramping with still no period
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2010, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by annie25 View Post
    i had sex wih my husband and never had a period but after sex i was cramping with still no period
    Are your periods usually regular? Have you tried a pregnancy test?
    Rachelmillz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 01:16 PM
    My sister is 19 year old and she never got her period? We went to a few doctors and
    We diden't get an answer why?
    Rachelmillz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 01:20 PM
    Comment on Rachelmillz's post
    I need an answer please!
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 02:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachelmillz View Post
    my sister is 19 year old and she never got her period? we went to a few doctors and
    we diden't get an answer why?
    Did she go to a gynecologist? Did they do any testing? If so, do you know what was checked? What did they tell her some possible reasons might be?
    wigfall_m24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 12:32 PM
    Hi doctor I have some issue me and my husband have been togather for 6 years now and we got chlamiydia and I was wondering can it come from having sex while on my period or can it come from him not being cut down there or can it be that he touched a batiera enfected place on my body and then we started having sex what can it come from if we only been having sex wth each other
    Atonk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 11:29 PM
    Heyy there! I'm an 18 year old girl and I've been having some oddities lately. I've been some cramps and vaginal clots, which I hear isn't healthy in the first place but here's where I get scarred.. I'm not even on my period right now. I just had my period 2 weeks ago and I'm not sexually active so I know it's not a miscarriage even though in the research I've been doing it says all signs point to miscarriage. I'm really worried but out so town so I can't go visit my doctor. I just want to know I it's anything that needs immediate attention.
    Thanks so much,
    Alex
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2011, 08:16 AM

If you are passing clots and you DON'T have your period, yes, you need to see a Physician.
    fox22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 08:17 PM
    Hi I hope you can answer my question! I have been taking ovral 21 birth control for over 3 years and they stopped making them and changed it to portia 21 so I've been on those for 8 months now and this month I missed a few in my 1st 2 weeks and say I forgot to take yesterdays pill I would take that one along with my next pill so I missed my peroid and I was spsoe to get that on feb 10th and never got it! So I started a new pack should I stop those to get my period and start taking a new pack when I finshed my peroid! Thanks
    marykatec Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 05:43 PM
    I've been urinating from my vagina for about 2 years now, and I don't think that is normal. Im only 15 and really worried if this is a problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Talk to an obgyn for free [ 5 Answers ]

I had mirena removed in jan. I got pregnant in early march and didn't have a period since after I had the mirena removed. I lost the pregnancy could this have been due to the iud?

Free obgyn online [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 19, and I think I might be pregnant.. my last period was on jan 15 and it ended on the 22. A week before I got my period witch was the 8th my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and sex he ejaculated inside.. my body has been feeling different and I've been having right abdominal pain.. when...

Ask obgyn online for free [ 29 Answers ]

OK as of feb 26th 2010 I am 7 weeks by ultrasound my last menstrual was on jan 12th 2010 and I need to know what exact day I had sex on to conceive. Could jan. 9th be a possibility

Ask a obgyn for free online [ 1 Answers ]

I took 2 depo shots the last one was on july'09 since then I have been getting my period every month but in December I didn't but I don't have pregnancy symptomps just lower abdominal pain and lower back pain and a little of tenderness in my breast.can I be pregnant or is just the depo?

View more questions Search