Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 10, 2011, 06:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marykatec View Post
    I've been urinating from my vagina for about 2 years now, and i dont think that is normal. Im only 15 and really worried if this is a problem.

You need to see a Physician if, in fact, you are urinating through your vagina. It could be fallen bladder.

IF you are correct and IF urine is passing from your vagina, yes, it's not normal and you need to see a Physician.
    jackienmikey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 11:52 AM
    Ok I get my period every 30 days and last 5 days am I regular .But this month I was supposed to start on the 10th and still didn't come
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2011, 12:01 PM

Please don't tack your question onto an existing thread - no one will see it EXCEPT for people who have already answered on this thread.

Five days late wouldn't concern me - have you had sex since your last period? I know it sounds silly but people post and they HAVEN'T had sex since their last period.

It's pretty much too early to test - ask your Pharmacist what test he/she recommends.
    jackienmikey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 12:04 PM
    Yeah I did have sex
    MOMMAOF060810 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 12:02 PM
    I had just had my imphanon removed on 03/10/11 how long does it usually take to get pregnant?
    uniquedvia89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 06:00 PM
    Hi I'm kasheema my period just went off two weeks ago and my stomach is cramping up, why when I just had a period?
    tinkerbell14956 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 12:21 AM
    I went to the doctors today for my sonogram and found out my baby has cystic fibrosis and may have downs syndrome can the baby still go full term I'm worried?
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2011, 06:16 AM

Yes, it can still go full term.
    heu65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2011, 02:07 PM
    I have a weird hard lumpy thing when I stick my two fingers in my vagina? Its hard.. but doesn't hurt.. any idea what it is?
    keira2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 08:10 AM
    Im having pain at the bottom of my tummy what dose that mean I'm 28weekd
    charlisa.p Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2011, 02:46 PM

Hey I am 21 years old my left tube is blocked I wanted to know ywhy is is so hard for me to get pregnant. Before I had the hsg done itook an ovulation test and it work now it don't. What am I suppise to do.
    heidismommy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2011, 09:23 AM
    Hey I'm almost 27 weeks pregnant and I have been told different stores about dying my hair while I'm pregnant. I was wondering if it would hurt my daughter?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 7, 2011, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by heidismommy View Post
    hey im almost 27 weeks preg and i have been told different stores about dieing my hair while im preg. i was wondering if it would hurt my daughter?

You have been told different things because there are many different opinions on the topic. There are no conclusive studies one way or the other, and even doctors/midwives will vary in opinions. So women are left to make their own decision with what they are comfortable with.

The concern is the chemicals used and what effect there may or may not be through absorption or inhalation. To limit the concern, many feel it is best to use a formula that does not contain ammonia, leave the product on for the least amount of time necessary, stretch out the number of weeks between applications as much as possible, and of course use in a well ventilated area.

Plenty of women choose to dye their hair, others prefer not to take any possible chance, and just wait until after baby is born.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 7, 2011, 01:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by charlisa.p View Post
    hey I am 21 years old my left tube is blocked I wanted to know ywhy is is so hard for me to get pregnant. Before I had the hsg done itook an ovulation test and it work now it don't. What am I suppise to do.
    How long have you been trying to become pregnant? Most women will become pregnant within a year of actively trying, but some will naturally take a bit longer.

Did your doctor say whether treatment can be done to help with the blocked tube? With both ovaries still releasing eggs, it may take a bit more time with less opportunity for an egg to become fertilised since that occurs in the fallopian tubes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Talk to an obgyn for free [ 5 Answers ]

I had mirena removed in jan. I got pregnant in early march and didn't have a period since after I had the mirena removed. I lost the pregnancy could this have been due to the iud?

Free obgyn online [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 19, and I think I might be pregnant.. my last period was on jan 15 and it ended on the 22. A week before I got my period witch was the 8th my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex and sex he ejaculated inside.. my body has been feeling different and I've been having right abdominal pain.. when...

Ask obgyn online for free [ 29 Answers ]

OK as of feb 26th 2010 I am 7 weeks by ultrasound my last menstrual was on jan 12th 2010 and I need to know what exact day I had sex on to conceive. Could jan. 9th be a possibility

Ask a obgyn for free online [ 1 Answers ]

I took 2 depo shots the last one was on july'09 since then I have been getting my period every month but in December I didn't but I don't have pregnancy symptomps just lower abdominal pain and lower back pain and a little of tenderness in my breast.can I be pregnant or is just the depo?

View more questions Search