Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sara101 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 08:57 AM
    Does anyone know if DERMOVATE Mixed with Diana cream is effective in lightening
    Hey,
    I heard some people say dermovate cream mixed with diana cream can light the dark spark? How long will it take?

So I wonder if anyone know or have used perviously if it has worked or not? If this cream work with dark elbows & knees

Thanks
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jun 9, 2010, 07:58 AM
    Please stay away from both of these creams!!
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...eam-28630.html
    diana2010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 10:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sara101 View Post
    hey,,
    i heard some people say dermovate cream mixed with diana cream can light the dark spark?? How long will it take??

so i wonder if anyone know or have used perviously if it has worked or not?? if this cream work with dark elbows & knees

thanks
    DERMOVATE AND DIANE MIXED. Yes is working, perfect for most of the people, I mean it depends your skin sensativty for quick results
    robel44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 07:51 PM
    robel44 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 08:01 PM
    Hey do not try to mix diana with dermovate because dermovate is not a beauty cream its medicated cream prescribed for skin related conditions by a doctor or dermatologist and yes if you mix it with diana cream it will give you best result u ever wanted but that doesn't last long maximum 2 years after that your skin will become sensitive and you might even get cancer a friend of mine got cancer she used to mix diana with dermovate and she had beautiful skin for 2 yearsn after two year her face started to look like pizza face big acne and she was sensitive to any sort of heat she went to a doctor and she been diagnosed with late stage of skin cancer now she in getting treatment but DR are saying she is in life threatening stage

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just started using a product called Diana cream ,it's made in Lebanon and yes it has mercury in it.I've heard that it works really well,but so far my skin dosen't look any lighter. If you have used this product in the past ,how long does it take to see a difference in your complexion? It...

Dermovate cream/ointment [ 6 Answers ]

Has anyone used dermovate and have they had good results with it?

Diana cream has mercury ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am using Diana cream whitening for 1 year.It really works on my skin. But,is it true that Diana cream has mercury ? If you say yes , how did you know that ? I'm so afraid...

Diana stalder skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder

View more questions Search