Ask
    mookie11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 06:26 AM
    History of black ants
    I need history
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 08:52 AM

You need the HISTORY of black ants, the insects?

If you Google black ants you will find all sort of info - I don't know what you mean by their history.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ants, and plants, any ground cover ants don't like? [ 8 Answers ]

We have major problem with small sugar ants. Is there any kind of ground cover or other plants that ants don't like that we could plant. We spray every year. Does not seem to do any good. We end up with them in our house. Going crazy. Help please, any ?

Looking for name of fiction book about ants written as if ants had personalities. [ 1 Answers ]

I read a book in a high school library between 1996 and 2001. It was a fictional book about ants. It was written in the ants perspective and I believe they were in central park in a tree stump. At the end of the book the reader finds out that the ants can communicate to humans above ground with...

Black ants coming in [ 3 Answers ]

Black ants are coming in and driving me out of my mind they are coming in my basment on one side which is right under my bathroom and I sometimes see them I the tub how can I find where they are coming in from and how to get rid of them any help would be greatly appreciated

Black Ants [ 13 Answers ]

I have huge black ants that we can't get rid of. We have used 4 bottles of the ortho max spray and sprayed the perimeter of the house but they don't seem fazed by it.

View more questions Search