Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rsngthpry Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 05:03 AM
    Do you know any information about the company leisux?
    Do you know any information about the company leisux?
    It is located in chennai, coimbatore and trivandrum.
    hanumarajesh Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 21, 2010, 08:01 PM
    Sssss... its near to chennai beach...
    In hyd it is behind.to assembly...
    In banglore it was near to udipi hotel...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone give information on the company METER-U. As regerds working for. [ 1 Answers ]

Is this a good company to work for or not. The francise fee and the targets required.

Law firm not being able to provide additional information on who the CC Company is. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello- I need some assistance with this. I received a call from a law firm, stating I owe money on CC. I asked how much I owe, and from who it was. All they gave me was the dollar amount but couldn't be specific on the CC, all she told me it was from Visa. This was Saturday that I received...

Best questions to ask Credit card company for discovery information [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of composing discovery questions to ask a credit card company as to any and all information that they are supposed to have with regards to my credit card account with them . I want to have them produce the agreement under which we began our relationship, the date our...

Wanting information about Transformer manufacture company [ 1 Answers ]

Please send me the NAMES AND ADDRESSES of "TRANSFORMER MANUFACTURE COMPANIES IN WEST BENGAL"

View more questions Search