Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tessy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 12:25 AM
    Hi I put a colour on my hair , at the week, end , dark brown , swartscoft , and its com
    Will it be OK to put another colour on , a light brown one , tomorrow
    Bethlk Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2010, 01:26 AM

Well you may take a chance on your hair being damaged. It all depends on the condition of your hair now. However if you put light brown over dark brown it usually will not lighten it - sometimes it will. If you are not liking the color your dark brown turned out to be, I suggest you go buy Color Oops. It will not strip your hair like most other products do. What it will do is take you back to your natural color. You can buy it at most drug stores. Here is the companies website Developlus - Color Oops Here is a video about it YouTube - Beauty Truth Test: Color Oops hair color remover

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Completely messed up hair colour:( How do I get rid of red tones in dark brown hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay first of all, I cannot go to a hairdresser. I have social anxiety disorder and agoraphobia which prevents me from doing a lot of things in public. Please tell me what I can do at home. My hair is naturally medium ash brown. I dyed it black awhile ago. I waited for it to grow out a bit and then...

Bleached my hair, and put black streaks, I now want to dye it dark brown. [ 5 Answers ]

I just bleached my hair, and put black streaks in it. Now, I hate it, it was spur at the moment thing.. and I don't like it at all, and so now I want to dye my hair dark brown. How can I do it, where it will stay, and actually be dark brown?? And I just dyed my hair Sunday march 2nd, so when can...

Dyeing hair from dark black brown to dark blond [ 1 Answers ]

Hello guys my hair is kind dark brown black I tried dying it with loreal with golden brown long time ago and some other colors I don't remember lol but doesn't turn out what I want to be but its OK. I always dye my hair by myself so always ready for the results and its OK can't complain. But...

Dark blonde/light brown to dark brown hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! My hair color is dark blond or a really light brown.. I-m not sure and I want to dye it dark brown? Is it safe? Or will I be getting a reddish color after a few washes? My natural hair is light brown but I dyed it.. a medium chocolate the stylist said but it really turned out to be a blondish...

How can I get rid of dark brown semi perm hair colour [ 2 Answers ]

Help me ! I have naturally blonde/ginger colour hair and I had it dyed as a semi permanent wash in wash hair colour which is dark brown and I'm fed up of it and want to go back to my original how can I do so without bleaching it as I have been told its really bad for my hair Desperatly want to...

View more questions Search