Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imjustb4u Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 06:20 PM
    Can't find most recently viewed files
    Hi,
    I am using Microsoft Works Word Processor program. I use to click on File,then in drop down menu it listed most recently viewed files. Now I don't see "most recently viewed files any longer. How can I fix this?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 5, 2010, 07:14 PM

Tools > Options > General > [x] Recently Used File List: 9

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Viewed sites [ 5 Answers ]

How do you find out what sites has been viewed even if the history has been erased?

Can't find files. [ 4 Answers ]

I have some software (Storage Sync) that I use to backup files to a USB hard disk. When I run it, it backsup several files that are labeled Album Art. The problem I have is that I can not (using Windows Search) find these files (I would like to delete them). Can someone point me towards a better...

Trying to find my brother who was given up for adoption and I've recently found our f [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for my birth brother that was given up for adoption 31 yrs ago. I feel incomplete I've found my birth father 10yrs ago and his family and we'd love to find my brother now How do start where do I start? Hopeful

My dad recently died and I want to find out my rights as to his life insurance policy [ 3 Answers ]

My father recently passed and I want to find out if I have any benefits how do I find this out

Long time to find files [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 2 computer network setup here and it seems to take minutes to find files, we share a particular folder that we store all our job files on and every time I try to access this folder (on the other computer where the files are located) the little flashlight comes up searching for the folder...

View more questions Search