Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yogame12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 02:20 PM
    I cheated on my boyfriend and we got back
    I cheated on my boyfriend more than one time. I owned up twice when we wernt serius together and then when we became serious and I did it agan he found out a year later, but took me back. I know its a lot. Bt evrytime I cheated on him we wernt together. Now that he;s taken me back he treats me so badly, I'm thankful he took me back and all but its be so long now and he still holds what I did aganst me and treats me so badly like swearing at me and yelling and being so so possesive. Befre everything went bad when he found out, he used to always get into fyts with me and break up with me he has always been controlling. We have been tgether for two yrs now and I love him so much I feel like I might regret leaving him if I do... please help me.
    Ther4peuticH3at Posts: 116, Reputation: 38

Jun 5, 2010, 10:01 PM

Trust doesn't just grow back; you have to earn it, and that's only if he lets you. Sometimes, once that trust is broken, there really isn't any going back.

If it's worth it to you, stick it out and try to win his trust again. But if it's just not going to happen, you might have to move on.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Jun 6, 2010, 06:17 AM

Sounds like a burning ship, I wouldn't bother to be honest. But you cheated on him multiple times, kudos to the guy for being a good guy and taking you back when you probably didn't deserve it.

This board probably won't give great answers for you trying to get out of a mess you obviously created but that's enough negativity when I should be trying to offer you solid advice.

Trust is not going to grow back here overnight, if at all. You broke his trust then probably promised it wouldn't happen again but you did it again, then you got serious and you crushed his heart and trust? I wouldn't expect things to ever get better. You can only run over something so many times before it just dies...

I suppose dane cook says it best... "you can spend the next two years b@$ching and fighting or you can be adult about and just say this is over right? Then go your own ways"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I cheated on my boyfriend, should I tell him? [ 11 Answers ]

I am so confused at the moment. I have had a year of self destruction and its getting to the point where I'm not sure if I can carry on. In May I got together with a man who is so wonderful, entertaining and warm. I had never met someone as amazing as him. And we had an amazing time together. The...

My boyfriend cheated and I took him back but him and my best friend hate each other [ 14 Answers ]

So my boyfriend cheated on me, we were at a point in our relationship where everything was going bad and we were constantly fighting so he had his reasons, my best friend FLIPPED out when she found out he cheated on me, she told me I could never talk to him ever again but recently he came over and...

She cheated with me, but now gone back to her boyfriend, what should I do now? [ 4 Answers ]

This girl I got really close to cheated on her boyfriend with me and told me she could see herself having a relationship with me. Then suddenly she comes out and says she can't do this and wants to be with her boyfriend and make things right. She told me there is something missing in their...

I've taken back my boyfriend that cheated on me. BIG mistake? [ 6 Answers ]

My b/f's relationship with his ex, was about 5 weeks long.I was good friends with his ex, unitl they split and we started a relationship.We have been going out for 2 1/2 yrs.Me and his ex stopped being friends, but still talked now and then.My b/f and her continued being friends after they split.I...

How do I get my boyfriend back from the girl he cheated on me with? [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend since high school.. . We were each other's first everything. We came to college together and in our second year here started having problems. He said he needed time to think and figure things out but while he was doing that he was spending every night in her bed and has...

View more questions Search