Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robbIII Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 03:53 PM
    Guy in hospital who is pronounced dead but is still alive but his girlfriends knows
    Guy pronounced dead who is still alive an his girlfriend knows he still is and they're about to autopsy him even though he is still alive
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 4, 2010, 05:09 PM

Awake?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are The Dead Alive in Spirit or Sleeping until Jesus Christ comes ? [ 48 Answers ]

There are various Scriptures in the old testement that clearly states that the dead are asleep until the 2nd coming of Christ, And in the new testment it says something entirely different. In Ecclesiastes 9:5 & 9:6 it states clearly that the Dead are just asleep and that they have no more conscious...

Lost in time,in airplane,sleeping-alive,notsleeping-dead? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello,I'm trying to find a movie which is oldish around 90' or maybe 00'. I only saw the half so it's really interesting what happened at the end! The movie is about an airplane,which was flying in the air and something happens from which: the people who was asleep stayed alive and everybody who...

What happens when you are pronounced brain dead. [ 13 Answers ]

My son has a friend the other night his parents found him face down in the carpet and noticed that when his father turned him over he was blue and had asperated... he does not know how long he was out for and at that time there was no pulse... he has been in ICU since Saturday early morning. There...

Mom possum dead found babies alive? [ 3 Answers ]

My dog killed a Posum that thing was in our back yard the day before and I got the dog back inside so he would leave it alone. That night I went outside and kept hearing like four or five hissing noises I thought it may have been babiy possums but when I got a flashlight I could not see anything....

Zionism, dead or alive. [ 5 Answers ]

What is Zionism and how many Zionist are there?

View more questions Search