Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lewinsky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 03:05 PM
    My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on
    My last period was on May 18-22 I had unprotected sex on May 24 and had sex again on May 28,29,30 I calculated my ovulation on the computer and it said I ovulated on May 29. What are my chances that I will get pregnant??
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2010, 03:36 PM

Roughly 20-25% in any given cycle. This is because there is more to it than just good timing. Several factors have to be in place. Hopefully you will have hit the mark, if you are hoping to be pregnant... :) Most couples, who are actively trying to become pregnant, will do so within a year. Some right at the start, some not until several months later. It can also happen that it can take a bit longer even when there are no fertility concerns.
    Hope it turns out how you would like it to!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex 3 days before I started my period but my period came 7days earl [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex then 3 days later I started my period when I wasn't supposed to for about another week. Is it possible I could be pregnant?:confused:

I'm a day late for my period and I had unprotected sex 2 before my period I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex two days before my period and came inside of me now I'm a day late for my period. Could I be pragnant?

Unprotected sex 7 days before period was due and still got period? Pregnant or not? [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend had sex for the second time, it was 7 days before my period was due, condom split but he pulled out as soon as it did because he felt it split.. I was worried about it all week and then exactly 7 days after I got my normal period an it lasted the normal amount of time as...

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

Period AFTER Unprotected sex. [ 1 Answers ]

If you had unprotected sex, and the boy ejaculated inside you. But your next period still came,is there still a chance you might be pregnant?

View more questions Search