Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    farito Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 12:56 PM
    There was this old man who passed away a few weeks ago
    There was this old man who passed away a few weeks ago. He had diabetes and his doctor since many years ago had forbidden him to drive or even self inject insulin. His wife took care of him. In that period his step daughter gave him some letters of authorization to sign and he did. Now turns out to be that those letters of authorization benefited financially the step daughter only and left the spouse out completely. Is there a way to annul those letters of authorization?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 4, 2010, 07:26 PM

The wife will need to hire an attorney, depending on what the man signed, and the county ( and if US the state) in some for example, you can not leave the spouse out of a will and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Dad passed away a few weeks back, [ 7 Answers ]

I' m in total shock that he's gone and now I'm questioning myself is he in heaven. He was a very good dad and person, I prayed every night looking for a sign to know he's at peace but still waiting or will I ever get a sign... I just really need to know he's looking down on us

I live in Mo and my husband passed away 8 years ago, does he still have his 401k [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Mo and my husband passed away 8 years ago. Does he still have his 401k and can I get it? I have applied for social security for me and the boys. Do I have to wait until I retire or can I access it now?

I worked this .about two weeks ago,now I need . [ 15 Answers ]

Question: Result of Silicon crystal analyzation had shown that there is an amount of arsenic As atoms in silicon crystal at Concentrate percentage which is 0.0002%. Conductivity concentration which promote by heat is an eliminated amount. Find out the electrical conducting (electrons) density? ...

Dog's owner passed away 3 weeks ago [ 2 Answers ]

My father-in-law passed away 3 weeks ago. His 10 year old lab is not doing well. She won't eat and drinks little. I have taken her to the vet and her blood work is normal. Any suggestions? She walks in circles, seems very week and dizzy.

What do I do about my car being in my father's name, he passed away 2mths ago? [ 3 Answers ]

My car is currently in my fathers name. He passed away 2 months ago. I have talked to the bank and they first gave me options, 1.) buy it out 2.) Refinance 3.) return the vehicle. I was all set to go refinance it. Then my sister who has stolen all his assets and life insurance, says that they bank...

View more questions Search