Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bosseycat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 11:56 AM
    Is it wrong to love someone whose older than you by 18 years?
    I love a man whose older than me by 18 years old and he loves me too
    I want to know if it is wrong or not? But I truly love him and he loves me too and we can't stay away from each other
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 3, 2010, 12:22 PM

That depends. How old are you two? How did you meet? How long have you been together?
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jun 3, 2010, 12:58 PM

It all depends on the 2 people in question.

I am 10 years older than my partner and we are totally in love with each other and have been since the day we met, it was literally love at first sight, but in saying this we do both work at making a success of our relationship and we do this on a daily basis,

It can work as stated though you will need to work at it.

But then all relationships need to be worked at to become successful no matter what the ages of the couples in them are.
    lms06 Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

Jun 3, 2010, 01:24 PM

Love doesn't have age limits. I just hope you're of legal age, if you are, then to answer your question, no it's not wrong, as long as you're both happy, want the same things and truly care about and love one another then good for you!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jun 3, 2010, 01:28 PM

It all depends on how old YOU are.

If you are 17, then there is a BIG difference. If you are older, then it changes.

Can you give us more information?
    leaharris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2011, 12:07 AM
    No.. its not as I'm in love with a man 18 years older than me too. It's magical!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Should I date a woman 10 years older than me? [ 12 Answers ]

Well, long story short; I was at a bus stop one day and gave my jacket to this woman because it was cold. I gave her my number and said I'll pick it up some other day. She told me her age. 28 years old, and she has three kids in South America. She also had a wedding ring on, but said she's not...

We both love each other , he is 23 years older and afraid to marry me [ 4 Answers ]

We both love each other... he is 23 years older.. he is afraid to marry me.. after we arranged to our marriage , he quit... and he is at same time my trainer in the hospital , we are doctors... I can not forget him... he wants me to forget about the relation and to work with him at same time... I...

I love a guy whose 12 years older than me [ 22 Answers ]

I love someone who is 12 years older than me and I'm only 16. Legally we can't be together but we both love each other. I feel almost stupid when I ask him to wait for me but he means so much to me and I can't ever stop thinking about him and this has been going on for a while. What should I do?

I like a guy 2 years older than me. [ 20 Answers ]

Yesh, he's 12 and I'm 10. But many people say that's not a lot, or age doesn't matter, because I sure think it probably does. But I'm thinking about joining the boys and girls club soon, with my friends, so I won't have to be alone to talk to him. You see, I only see him on his scooter outside my...

How can I get a girl 2 years older that me? [ 4 Answers ]

I really like this girl who is turning seventeen on Sunday. I am 15 and she says that she doesn't like younger guys. I play soccer with her bro and she has told me that she finds everyone on the team attractive but she says that we are all to young. How can I ask her out and have her like me as a...

View more questions Search